The Newcago Court

Quiver

Hi guys, I'm back!!!

Scout camp and a family reunion back to back.... Gosh I'm exhausted :) 

Sorry I missed the Duel. The wifi at the reunion was seriously awful so I didn't even try to get on here.

Umm. Can someone summarize the tenish pages that has happened while I've been gone.....

Hi guys, I'm back!!!

Scout camp and a family reunion back to back.... Gosh I'm exhausted :)

Sorry I missed the Duel. The wifi at the reunion was seriously awful so I didn't even try to get on here.

Umm. Can someone summarize the tenish pages that has happened while I've been gone.....

I'll try...

TwiLyght joined and offered yak meat all round. There were a couple duels, Quiver turn turncoat again and founded the Herd (bases on MLP) and most other factions have banded together to fight him. Queen Elsa kicked out Quiver, and Breathtaker didn't like that so he left too. Lords of Chaos keep popping and talking about chaotic matters, Wafflesworn and observers eat and watch with glee.

Is that about right, guys? Have I missed anything major?

Edited by Delightful

I'll try...

TwiLyght joined and offered yak meat all round. There were a couple duels, Quiver turn turncoat again and founded the Herd (bases on MLP) and most other factions have banded together to fight him. Queen Elsa kicked out Quiver, and Breathtaker didn't like that so he left too. Lords of Chaos keep popping and talking about chaotic matters, Wafflesworn and observers eat and watch with glee.

Is that about right, guys? Have I missed anything major?

Techinically I didn't kick Quiver out, He betrayed me and threated to destroy Newcago.

Techinically I didn't kick Quiver out, He betrayed me and threated to destroy Newcago.

He was just being true to his nature, child.

Once a betrayer, always a betrayer.

Do not expect loyalty from one such as him. He has, and will always serve, himself.

Quiver, I applaud your audacity. You are the Queenmaker, after all.

He was just being true to his nature, child.

Once a betrayer, always a betrayer.

Do not expect loyalty from one such as him. He has, and will always serve, himself.

Quiver, I applaud your audacity. You are the Queenmaker, after all.

He was the Queenmaker. He is the traitor now.

(Just look at his member description)

Yikes.... I leave for two weeks and things really start to fall apart. Well I shall always remain loyal M'queen.

I think I'll be coming up with some new ways of.....taking care....... of people who are hostile to the court.

Yikes.... I leave for two weeks and things really start to fall apart. Well I shall always remain loyal M'queen.

I think I'll be coming up with some new ways of.....taking care....... of people who are hostile to the court.

*smiles gratefully* Thank you, Head Scholar. 

That is true. He is still a Queenmaker. He made me Queen. Are the Wafflesworn in the war?

Child, I just stated in the Lords of Chaos thread that you should just ignore Quiver. Marching to war against him is futile.

For one, you do not have the power to crush him completely.

I cannot speak for the Wafflesworn as a whole, but for myself, I think this is all a ridiculous exercise in futility.

However, in the spirit of fun and games, I will happily sit on the sidelines and cheer.

(To be quite candid, only the wielders of the BanHammer have the power to that, and our leader is one.)

Ah, Scholar. How I have missed you and our...games.

I look forward to what you can come up with. I miss the feel of your bones crushing under my fists.

I look forward to what you can come up with. I miss the feel of your bones crushing under my fists.

I don't believe you've ever had that joy, you only knocked out most of my teeth once. I repaid you for that one quite thoroughly though. Ah, I have missed this.

I don't believe you've ever had that joy, you only knocked out most of my teeth once. I repaid you for that one quite thoroughly though. Ah, I have missed this.

You should have seen the duel between me and and Laughing Fool. (It's on page 58 I think)

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5315485184/h453B76BB/

Care to reconsider assimilation?

The funny thing is I hate this kind of story, and Xenolestia is horrible and needs to die... But hey, every other group gets to be morally ambiguous, so shy not the Pony group?

(Spits drink out)

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT PICTURE CAME FROM.!