The Newcago Court

Quiver

Have you recently travelled back in time and prevented yourself from watching it? That might explain your slowly fading memories.

Don't think so, but I think I might have a DVD box set of it or something. :D

Also, 90 pages :D:)

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

I barely remember it, but I remember bits of it.

...Er...

I have to second that, actually. The first time I saw Back to the Future was a few years ago, when I was at college; a friend of mine was shocked that I'd never seen it to the point of asking if I was raised in a convent.

I've also never seen the sequels. Or the last 5 minutes of the first one, actually; I know how it ends, but I still have no idea how the timey-wimey situation with the Doc resolves itself.

Dr. Funtimes is our Ruler, and we're organized enough to bring forth a 10,000 Word, 25 Page Story, writen by almost 10 different Authors.

It´s Las Funtimes all over again. The idea of her actively ruling is disturbing to say the least. The carpets.... the bombings...

If you think about it, it's actually kind of cool that the two longest threads on the forum--The Newcago Court and Question--are both connected to the Reckoners series.

Fancy that. The one book where magic is inherently evil and everything is a crapsack world. We have a weird taste.

If Elder Scrolls or Tamriel doesn't ring a bell, then maybe the name Skyrim will.  :D

Tamriel is the world of Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind... and also the land where you blow goats off mountains with Fus Do Rahs.  :ph34r:

The inhabitants - or, more specifically, the guards - of Tamriel also spawned the world-famous meme:  <_<

If Elder Scrolls or Tamriel doesn't ring a bell, then maybe the name Skyrim will. :D

Tamriel is the world of Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind... and also the land where you blow goats off mountains with Fus Do Rahs. :ph34r:

The inhabitants - or, more specifically, the guards - of Tamriel also spawned the world-famous meme: <_<

So thats what the quote on kadrok's profile pic means. I never knew what that meant. Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

If Elder Scrolls or Tamriel doesn't ring a bell, then maybe the name Skyrim will.  :D

Tamriel is the world of Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind... and also the land where you blow goats off mountains with Fus Do Rahs.  :ph34r:

The inhabitants - or, more specifically, the guards - of Tamriel also spawned the world-famous meme:  <_<

I used to be an adventurer like you...

As the Scholar looked up from his book on voodoo and saw the Delightful Princess return to the court a large grin spread across his face. Things finally might start moving back up to pace and become more interesting. It might be time to start putting his carefully thought out plans into action.

Rising to greet the returned royal LeftVash bowed and replied to the question.

"Well Elsa and BT did a bit of advertising for the dark alley, me and QC had a little bit of mild verbal sparring, lots of talk of food, and just random nonsense I believe. I must say that I'm quite thrilled at your return m'princess."

Welcome back Princess Delightful! :)

Queen Elsa ran over and joined hands with her sister once more. It is absolutly wonderful to see your return and for the twin thrones to once again both be filled!

Thank you for the excellent recount of what has happened recently, Baron LeftVash.