The Newcago Court

Quiver

Wipe those tears, wash your hands, and get yourself on the table with the Princess, like the good boy you are.

I would say that i remember farther back than you. And tell you to drop the use of boy but moiraine shot rand down when he said that. Its good that you remembered the medallion and didnt try to influence my emotions.

I would say that i remember farther back than you. And tell you to drop the use of boy but moiraine shot rand down when he said that. Its good that you remembered the medallion and didnt try to influence my emotions.

Influence? The only influence I wield in here is inside the kitchens, which you aren't privy to.

I will stop calling you boy when you stop acting like it. And since you have stopped crying, then I acknowledge your maturity now.

Mistress of the Wafflesworn Kitchens means one thing - an honorary member of the Women's Circle. You know what that means.

Influence? The only influence I wield in here is inside the kitchens, which you aren't privy to.

I will stop calling you boy when you stop acting like it. And since you have stopped crying, then I acknowledge your maturity now.

Mistress of the Wafflesworn Kitchens means one thing - an honorary member of the Women's Circle. You know what that means.

Head for the hills?

For the attention of the Court of Newcago and her Majesty, Queen Elsa Steelheart;

Mi'Lady Steelheart

In the first, allow me to apologise for my absence from Court. Matters both personal and private have required I undertake a leave of absence, not merely from Newcago, but from the Seventeen Lands themselves. Indeed, I currently write it, pen in hand and huddled over paper, from a cave in the very depths of the Featherwastes, which that monstress the Lady Feather calls a desert.

Firstly, let not the name fool you; for while in the day, the desert does indeed burn and blister, at night it freezes. This, I feel, is further proof that the cold is meant to dominate this world, and I trust my observation spurs you onto that most righteous of course; the overthrow all of the Featherblades.

Indeed, I trust it would be welcomed. In the cruel colds of my pilgrimage, I gaze upon thy banner and reflect. Winter is Coming, and this is not a bad thing. Your general freeze is preferably to Feathers stifling heat and bitter frost. Tis past time these feather dusters had this fact made known to them.

Awesome, despite thy loyalty to the Waffle, thy coat of arms has greatly pleased her Majesty and earned her favour. The esteem thou has earned has reached even mine ears, isolated as I am in my solitary pilgrimage. I therefore urge you to cast off the buttery shackles of the Wafflerasium, and join our Court before it is too late.

In absentia,

Your ever-Loyal Knave and Knight,

Quiver

(I'm going on a slight inactive streak, so I expect the war to have been declared and won by the time of my return!)

How long will you be gone for, Knave Quiver?

Why are you in the Featherwastes? I look forward to your return, Knave.

Best of luck,

Queen Elsa Steelheart

I mock not loyalty! Why, I am the very picture of such a thing! Am I not a Son of Honor himself?

A legitimate Son, I hope? Because thy actions speak otherwise. Like thou hath forgotten the face of thy father (Dark Tower reference).

A legitimate Son, I hope? Because thy actions speak otherwise. Like thou hath forgotten the face of thy father (Dark Tower reference).

Quitecomtray, I have an idea for a new waffle recipe for the Wafflesworn.

Waffles on a stick covered it chocolate. Boom.

(You can say no, Don't worry :D just a random idea.)

Well, it appears a Shroomie has discovered the world wide web's moderator take over. :Very Evil Grin: As a moderator from another nerd site, I have to say that the leakage in the 17th land is quite pathetic.

Well, it appears a Shroomie has discovered the world wide web's moderator take over. :Very Evil Grin: As a moderator from another nerd site, I have to say that the leakage in the 17th land is quite pathetic.

Shroomie? *gasps* no no AquamarineBodies is a smurf. Who lives in the village Shroomie.

Hang on. do you mean to tell me that I discovered a world wide conspiracy? Then opened my big mouth and told everyone? Well that smurfs.

Shroomie? *gasps* no no AquamarineBodies is a smurf. Who lives in the village Shroomie.

Hang on. do you mean to tell me that I discovered a world wide conspiracy? Then opened my big mouth and told everyone? Well that smurfs.

Well I did see there's a new group for the Shroomies. How many members are in the Shromies?

I have counted a grand total of....3? There's the Shroom himself, SATB, and PorridgeBrick. There may be others, but the Shroomies thread has not had the growth that yours has M'Queen.

Quitecomtray, I have an idea for a new waffle recipe for the Wafflesworn.

Waffles on a stick covered it chocolate. Boom.

(You can say no, Don't worry :D just a random idea.)

Your Majesty, the Wafflesworn try to work with sticks as little as possible. They are stubborn things with an aversion to fire.

However, we will attempt to make a Waffle on a stick for you if this is what you wish. Instead of covering it in chocolate, we will give you the pleasure of doing that by giving you a chocolate fondue with a batch of waffle sticks.

Your Majesty, the Wafflesworn try to work with sticks as little as possible. They are stubborn things with an aversion to fire.

However, we will attempt to make a Waffle on a stick for you if this is what you wish. Instead of covering it in chocolate, we will give you the pleasure of doing that by giving you a chocolate fondue with a batch of waffle sticks.

I am a stick.

they suck like that. that's part of the reason I haven't officially joined the church of the stick.

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

I was being silly about the waffle sticks though haha.

Could the Princess and I have a chocolate fondue though?

Yellow? Isn't that the flavor of Lemon? Or is it the butter one?

Oh, dearest Quiver. It is so very kind of you to visit me out in the Featherwastes. Inciting Malliw, the first and finest of my Featherblades, to a declaration of war? How kind fo you to let me know exactly where you are hiding, little arrow...

*blushes aw, milady, thank you for the praise. I just do my best to serve thee and protect thee from harm. But no war was declared, just the victory of one.

sure.

Have some marshmallows, cookies, fruit, brownies and waffles for dipping. Anything else? Feel free to ask...

Oh yeah... we also have yellow flavor... But you don't want that...

Thank you so much. It all looks amazing.

What is the yellow flavor?