The Newcago Court

Quiver

I have a missive from the Lord Ruler to the Newcago Court:

Delightful and Elsa. Why do you have the same avatar! It is very confusing :P

Yours,

The Lord Ruler.

I would imagine it's because there are two people in that picture ;)

IT STILL MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE ON THE FRONT PAGE TO SEE WHO POSTED BY WHAT AVATAR! alkhsgdjhjsdlk

It's all part of out royal air of mystique....... Actually if you look carefully, Elsa's profile pic is more cut off at the top than mine.

That's totally insufficient for the purposes of the main page, even with my tin enhanced eyesight :P

I have a missive from the Lord Ruler to the Newcago Court:

I can't believe it took so long to notice :D

That's actually pretty funny. :)

When will we doing the ice hockey tournament we talked about before?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

How about 2 pm American eastern today.

Also I think Erai is about to snap from all the tension of being title less, how about Guardian of Ice. He has responsibiltiy over the shardboni, and the palace. He also gets cool powers- that he can decide on- that go along with his position.

I can't believe it took so long to notice :D

That's actually pretty funny. :)

When will we doing the ice hockey tournament we talked about before?

Psh, I've noticed for a long time. Just never complained about it before :P

that's where the air of mystique comes in :P

afhhsgjvwopvnsl don't make the Lord Ruler change your avatar for you :P

Eric, we don't have eyes.

It was a metaphor. Shut up and eat your waffles :P

A man walks in to the Ice palace of Newcago, not a tall man but a straight standing man with a sword on his back and wearing a long black, hooded cloak, a black sleeveless shirt, revealing this man's many scars and tattoos on his arms; but he still has a small smile on his lips. Seeing some people he recognized, like Leftinch and Quiver and the like, as he walked up the stairs to the throne room lifted his spirits and strengthened his resolve. "Yes, this is where I need to be" he said to himself before pushing the throne room door and marching in to present himself to the Queen and Her Princess. Swinging Havok, his long black, cleaver like blade out it's sheath and spinning it around in a practiced manner, he slammed it tip first into the ground about three inches and knelt next to it. Throwing back his hood and revealing a long black beard and coal colored eyes he looked the Queen in her's, "Your Majesty, My name is BreathTaker and I wish to join the Newcago court and serve you and the Princess, Delightful. I can be a body guard or anything you need. My life and my sword, are your's" He waited expectantly and then started as if just remembering something, "Also milady, I feel I must warn you; I am a currently a candidate for being placed on The List"  http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/2336-which-power-would-you-choose/page-3#entry41368

How about 2 pm American eastern today.

Also I think Erai is about to snap from all the tension of being title less, how about Guardian of Ice. He has responsibiltiy over the shardboni, and the palace. He also gets cool powers- that he can decide on- that go along with his position.

Then Guardian of the Ice It is; and there will never be a thing that i cannot see.

You would never have been left like that had you decided to join the esteemed Wafflesworn.

I believe Queen Elsa is taking a break from the forums for a while. Stay away Wafflesworn, this guy is ours!

Your allegiance has been taken down, you may stand now. The Queen will probably have a formal knighting ceremony for you and the others when she returns. For now you can have the temporary title of, Lord Lager! 

At the very least, BreathTaker, feel free to take advantage of any of our waffle vendors. Kneeling so long must... sap the energy out of you.

(Get it? Sap, because maple syrup is tree sap...? Eh, I'm wasted on you guys.)

hahahaha! oh the waffle irony!

(get it? waffle iron -y?)

Edited by jasonpenguin

HAHAHA thanks y'all... and Lefty... LORD LAGER SHALL REIGN SUPREME!!! ahem I mean, I accept this honor.

Do you guys have a beer batter waffle with a Stout syrup? oooohhhhh or Rum Syrup.

I believe Queen Elsa is taking a break from the forums for a while. Stay away Wafflesworn, this guy is ours!

Your allegiance has been taken down, you may stand now. The Queen will probably have a formal knighting ceremony for you and the others when she returns. For now you can have the temporary title of, Lord Lager!

Hello again,

I'm back.

Delightful and I have spent the last few days in te countryside checking up on the royal ice cutters on the other side of Newcago.

Now, Breathrtaker? your knighthood?

Erai, you will be Royal Guardian Of Ice.

Here is your powers and Ice sword.

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

Princess Delightful strides in and smiles.

"Ah, how wonderful to be back! BreathTaker, rise and Erai step forward. I believe we have a knighting ceremony to perform."

Queen Elsa regally walks in, cape trailing behind her.

I applogise for my absence, I shall begin knighting you straight away.

Elsa picks up her ice sword and taps each knight on the shoulder and then the head.

Do you knights swear your Loyalty to me and the Newcago court?