The Newcago Court

Quiver

Or he doesn't properly believe in the power of belief, thus rendering his belief not believable enough for the universe to believe in.

He must believe in believing!

Beellliiieveeeeeee

But let us go downvote and report those spambots!

Is there any way to completely get rid of them?

Edit: wait they were already taken care of

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

Wow... it's been a while since I posted here, hasn't it? And I do so now, to bring glad tidings!

the-herd.png

...Oh come now. Newcago was founded because I defected from the Featherclan. Surely you all saw this coming?

Edited by Quiver

Wow... it's been a while since I posted here, hasn't it? And I do so now, to bring glad tidings!

the-herd.png

...Oh come now. Newcago was founded because I defected from the Featherclan. Surely you all saw this coming?

Hello again Knave! :)

Are you still part of Newcago Court? I'm confused...

If I might make a Chaotic suggestion? Nail Quiver to the palace wall. Place a soothing tapestry over his struggling, screaming form. Enchant him so that he needs no food or air or water, and is capable of screaming endlessly for years. Allow him to become a symbol of all who would defy the Newcago Court, or defect from its icy ranks.

Betrayal is magic.

He did swear a oath: Your Majesty, Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, _______, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee and thee alone with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath

I would not punish Quiver so quickly, as he did serve as a good knave to the court.

But I agree with you, Sir TwiLyght, Once a Newcagoian, Always a Newcagoian.

Which list, Lord Lager?

Technically, once you have been assimilated, I'd still be in Newcago... It would just be Ponycago.

But see? Truly, you aren't much different than the Feathers, resorting to violence at the first opportunity. Very disappointing.

Technically, once you have been assimilated, I'd still be in Newcago... It would just be Ponycago.

But see? Truly, you aren't much different than the Feathers, resorting to violence at the first opportunity. Very disappointing.

You could be a Ponycagoan and Newcagoan at the same time...

What does assimilated mean?

You could be a Ponycagoan and Newcagoan at the same time...

What does assimilated mean?

Assimilate:

1. to learn (something) so that it is fully understood and can be used.

2. to cause (a person or group) to become part of a different society, country, etc.

3. to adopt the ways of another culture : to fully become part of a different society, country, etc.

I got this definition from the Merriam Webster website. If you need any more help on the subject, I suggest you consult these fine gentlemen.

As Kobold King said.

Newcago shall be assimilated into the Herd. You and your subjects shall be assimilated. Love and tolerance shall be forced upon you.

Resistance is futile. Prepare for ponification.

There is already love in Newcago. You should ponify the Lords of Chaos first. They are the true ones that need ponyification.

Ah! Our methods have already reached the ears of the Lords of Chaos!

You see, Elsa, how even Chaos and Discord fears the wrath of Pinkie Pie! Now, submit to the Herd, and to the harmonious rule of Princess Celestia or else... well...

img-1245852-2-112783__safe_pinkie-pie_im

The Herd spreads it's message through mind control and physical violence. Clearly we are the "good" guys.

Edited by Quiver

Ah! Our methods have already reached the ears of the Lords of Chaos!

You see, Elsa, how even Chaos and Discord fears the wrath of Pinkie Pie! Now, submit to the Herd, and to the harmonious rule of Princess Celestia or else... well...

img-1245852-2-112783__safe_pinkie-pie_im

The Herd spreads it's message through mind control and physical violence. Clearly we are the "good" guys.

You should release your meathods on the Shroomies then.

We are the good guys. The knave has gone rogue!! Frostknights assemble!!!

Queen Elsa and the Knights of NC dras their swords. Surrender Knave, you are out numbered.

Knave, If you have left Newcago Court, you'll have to hand in your ice sword and steel armour too.

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

Cornering a single man, demanding he relinquish his arms at blade point, and insulting his alignment?

Such a poor example of manners for a Queen, Elsa! I don't think there is an alicorn hood in your future...

Oh well. You want your ice weaponry? Very well. I have a backup plan of my own prepared.

Orbital. Friendship. Cannon.

Care to reconsider your allegiances, Elsa?

Cornering a single man, demanding he relinquish his arms at blade point, and insulting his alignment?

Such a poor example of manners for a Queen, Elsa! I don't think there is an alicorn hood in your future...

Oh well. You want your ice weaponry? Very well. I have a backup plan of my own prepared.

Orbital. Friendship. Cannon.

Care to reconsider your allegiances, Elsa?

You will only have to hand in your ice weaponry if you have left Newcago. The Knave position is still open for you. What is a Alicorn hood?

If I might make a Chaotic suggestion? Nail Quiver to the palace wall. Place a soothing tapestry over his struggling, screaming form. Enchant him so that he needs no food or air or water, and is capable of screaming endlessly for years. Allow him to become a symbol of all who would defy the Newcago Court, or defect from its icy ranks.

Betrayal is magic.

Oooh, so chaotic.

*shivers*

Very Chaotic.

The height of chaoticness...

It it surely more chaotic than Lord Chaos.

That you think that only means you have delusions of grandeur. So you would jump to the idea of peace, because it sounds good? Take arms because it sounds noble? And be chaotic for the sake of one-upmanship?

Ridiculous.

Chaos is chaos. That it is sown in your court is evidence of our influence. You cannot escape it. Nobody can. (Quiver - Nopony can. Everypony in your herd will succumb to it, if Pinkie Pie's mental state is any indication.)

--

Before anyone gets riled up, this is RP. Don't take it seriously.

Edited by Quitecontrary

It's not war. Once the Cannon has been restored to full operational capability, the Herd will have the most powerful weapon on the forum; the nuclear option, but with rainbows, and mind-and-body warping pony rays.

Meanwhile, in spaaaaaaaaaaace...!

hoofington__i_have_a_problem__by_nuclear

Yes, no doubt the cannon is already fully operational! We have our best mare working on it.

We are willing to accept Newcago and the Lords of Chaos' surrender.

It's not war. Once the Cannon has been restored to full operational capability, the Herd will have the most powerful weapon on the forum; the nuclear option, but with rainbows, and mind-and-body warping pony rays.

Meanwhile, in spaaaaaaaaaaace...!

hoofington__i_have_a_problem__by_nuclear

Yes, no doubt the cannon is already fully operational! We have our best mare working on it.

We are willing to accept Newcago and the Lords of Chaos' surrender.

What does this cannon do?

Newcago will not sureender.