The Newcago Court

Quiver

Oh. Oops.

FANMADE_Derpy_oops.png

If it helps, what I mentioned isn't specifically from a Cosmere novel as much as it is from the glossary of terms at the end of a Cosmere novel. :P

Derpy spent too much time on this forum without getting caught up on her reading list. :P 

So what is a Chromium Compounder, anyway? 

My pardon, M'queen and David. I've been rather busy. I was supposed to introduce you two, but it seems that David took it upon himself, and did a rather fine job. Always nice to have a new face in the factions, especially after our round of traitors a couple of weeks ago.

Thank you my Baron, for your generous invitation, I am glad my excessive eagerness had not caused offence.

Derpy spent too much time on this forum without getting caught up on her reading list. :P

So what is a Chromium Compounder, anyway? 

TwiLyghtSansSparkles, please forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but I do believe that a Compounder is one that would have access to both the Allomantic and Feruchemical abilities of the one metal, with the Feruchemical trait being of a near limitless supply. In the case of Chromium that is the Allomantic ability to drain the metal(s) of another mistling, and the Feruchemical ability to store luck, with the luck being made a boundless store with the combination.

In regards to the event described in your tale, considering all things, I believe that it is divine providence that cause such happenings to be of such great fortune to you. 

Thank you my Baron, for your generous invitation, I am glad my excessive eagerness had not caused offence.

TwiLyghtSansSparkles, please forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but I do believe that a Compounder is one that would have access to both the Allomantic and Feruchemical abilities of the one metal, with the Feruchemical trait being of a near limitless supply. In the case of Chromium that is the Allomantic ability to drain the metal(s) of another mistling, and the Feruchemical ability to store luck, with the luck being made a boundless store with the combination.

In regards to the event described in your tale, considering all things, I believe that it is divine providence that cause such happenings to be of such great fortune to you. 

Thank you for your explanation, Lord Coppercloud. As to divine providence, I quite agree. 

Queen Elsa and Princess Delightful walk in, "David, it is time for your joining ceremony." Queen Elsa says.

The Newcagoans stand in a line in front of the queen and David.

Queen Elsa hands him a long, ice sword with a golden handle, identical to the ones that the other Newcagoans have.

Rise, Lord Coppercloud. I name you the Viscount of Newcago. May you perform this position brilliantly and make Newcago proud.

The other Newcagoans and the royals applaud their newest member. "Welcome again, to the Newcago Court."

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Queen Elsa and Princess Delightful walk in, "David, it is time for your joining ceremony." Queen Elsa says.

The Newcagoans stand in a line in front of the queen and David.

Queen Elsa hands him a long, ice sword with a golden handle, identical to the ones that the other Newcagoans have.

Rise, Lord Coppercloud. I name you the Viscount of Newcago. May you perform this position brilliantly and make Newcago prowd.

The other Newcagoans and the royals applaud their newest member. "Welcome again, to the Newcago Court."

How come I never got a sword?  <_<

*^ (Hasn't gotten a sword because he's an enemy of the crown) ^*

How come I never got a sword? <_<

*^ (Hasn't gotten a sword because he's an enemy of the crown) ^*

Last time I checked.... You were part of Lord of Chaos. Only Newcago members get one.

Lord Coppercloud, you also have to say the Newcago oath:

Your Majesty, Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, _______, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee and thee alone with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

I never got one either. Even when i was part of the court. Then again i wasnt a knight, i was just mat.

i wounldnt have used it anyways. My ashandarei is way too cool.

I definately remember giving you one. Every member got one. And steel armour.

Queen Elsa hands him a long ice sword with a golden blade and steel armour.

"My apologies, I thought I had given you one."

Kobold king you lied to me?

Wait, what would I be if Kobold's a peasant!?!

And what are you a sheep?

or are you THE big fat panda.

Thank you for the sword your majesty but it will be purely for decoration. My ashandarei serves me well enough, and it is sacred to me.

What to do with the armor though. That is my second set. I have one from the raven throne as well.

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

Kobold king you lied to me?

And what are you a sheep?

or are you THE big fat panda.

Thank you for the sword your majesty but it will be purely for decoration. My ashandarei serves me well enough, and it is sacred to me.

What to do with the armor though. That is my second set. I have one from the raven throne as well.

You can give the armour back if you want to.

If you want to keep it, you may keep it.