The Newcago Court

Quiver

I'm going to admit it.

Cosplay is one part of the MLP fandom I find rather odd. I'd assume that being a franchise about ponies would preclude costumes but... nope. People dress as human versions of the characters.

The costumes themselves are quite good- I admit, I kind of like seeing how people do Rainbow Dashs mane-as-hair- but it still seems odd to me. Granted, regular cosplay seems a little strange (.embarrassing, a and kind of fun) too, so...

Okay so earth got un inhabitable a long time ago, but not before sending off tons of ships to try and find a new place to live. (Luckily the story barely mentions this because I've noticed that stories tend to get really boring when they start focusing on poor earth dying)

So the ships find a planet that would kind of be livable and they all crashland onto it. The world is very harsh and a huge desert (Think Arrakis from Dune)

Only a couple of ships survive and eventually cities are built from the ships which they cannibalized. Tech level is pretty cowboy era except for some stuff.

Anyway Vash the stampede is a man who has a sixty billion double dollar reward on his head for supposedly destroying an entire city. The anime follows his story and has a couple other characters that are absolutely awesome. Such as the two insurance girls charged with trying to stop him from creating any more damages for their company to have to cover.

Anyway, the anime's short, just 26 episodes. And it's by far the best I've watched. It seems to be very goofy and slapstick at first, and it its, but it also has some deep philosophy and character development.

Sweet :D  That means you've met Wolfwood! Ah, he's probably the best side kick/ side character ever.

Edit: Yes, even better than Wayne in my opinion.

Edited by Leftinch

Indeed my queen. That part of the Raven Throne Quest has been completed. I have been restored, but now I must fight my way out of the final room.  And Matrim and QC have other adventures left I think. :)

Indeed my queen. That part of the Raven Throne Quest has been completed. I have been restored, but now I must fight my way out of the final room. And Matrim and QC have other adventures left I think. :)

I wish you luck for the final room, Head Scholar.

If you are wondering why I did this, I have no idea. I can't actually remember doing this but my friend was watching me as I did it. Sooooo... I may be loosing my mind, but if I am, now I know about it and knowing is half the battle.

G.I. Joe!!

I saw a similar one ages ago about Anna getting engaged to Kristoff.

Thank you for posting that image, actually, it made me smile :)