The Cosmic Battle to Save the Thread

BringerofShadows

Star smiled. Same personality as Shadow, for sure. "I'm so sorry - you must feel like you've been thrown into all of this, don't you? We'll try to help you out, I promise."

Fix You (Coldplay) is Star's song for Shadow. 

Edited by Shard of Thought

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star nodded. "That's understandable. You remember the way to the lower levels of the ship? I'm sure Tom would let you wander around down there."

“Yeah. It’s not like I had permanent amnesia.” She stood up and stretched. 

8 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star shrugged helplessly. "I see my own past in your eyes. You are... You represent what I was. I can't help but feel like it's my duty to stand by you in everything."

Heather sighed. “But someday…I’ll need to make my own decisions.”

"So," Star said. "Do Xino and I still need to find the other Shadow? What's the plan from here out?"

@xinoehp512

Tamika was getting tired of sitting back. All of this Narrator stuff was frustrating to her. It was the Narrators who had taken AJ after all. And maybe he had to have died for everyone to get back, but... it was hard. Complicated. 

"The plan is more or less unchanged," said Tom, turning away from Heather. "It becomes even more important we find Narrator Shadow now, I think. Silence may not believe us otherwise. You two, Xino, Star- that's your job. The other Tom and I will start working on the bridge. Astral and Sha-Heather will locate Pheonix and Butt and direct us to them. Any questions?"

"Of course! Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to work with my duplicate." Tom was already pulling out tools and setting them on nearby surfaces, and expression of barely contained excitement on his face. "Right, Tom?"

"Uh, yeah. Of course." Tom was still staring the direction Heather had gone, his expression unreadable. He shook his head as if to clear it. "So, where exactly should we start?"

Tom began to launch into a long explanation of his idea, punctuated ever so often by a flash of light as he had the simulator display some object or other in the air.

"That's our cue to leave," said Xino, summoning his sword in a flash of flames and dragging it through the air. The sword left a streaming line of fire behind it as it tore reality, forming a gateway to... somewhere else. He stepped halfway through, then turned to look at Star. "You coming?"

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"The battleground," he called as he disappeared into the flames. "Where reality split. The last place I saw Shadow."

Star passed through the flames, coming out onto a giant plane of nothingness. The ground was scorched, torn and ruined by the splitting of Narritive Reality. "It's just... nothingness out here. Something feels off."