The Wafflesworn

Of course. I swear to create culinary chaos in all means and to ruin serve all the other guilds with their just desserts.

Hmm... he has made a bad pun. It will be as the Waffles foretold: the Gleeman shall become of the Wafflesworn.

...Should we swear an oath, or something? It feels silly calling ourselves the Wafflesworn without an oath. :P

"No! Those panda smelling observers get grease everywhere from all those silly snacks they eat while 'observing' us. I am just the head scholar, wasing the servant of the Delightful Princess, and knight of the Court."

After this the Headscholar humphed off, repeating "I am offend!" again and again.

That was nice.  <_<

You're lucky we abstain.

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

Abstain from what? Baths? Ha!

The previous comment is a statement of Kobold King only, and does not represent the official sentiments and/or policies of the Wafflesworn.

Ha-di-ha-ha.

Jee, we Observers and your Waffles have never really gotten on well, have we?

Look, I'll make an emblem for you and let's call it peace, hey?

Pardon the double post, but here's the finished emblem. It was actually pretty easy.

Whaddaya think?

I... I am speechless. We will call it peace, and we will devote research towards creating a new line of bamboo-based breakfast material.

Only an oath in response to this:

DO YOU SWEAR TO CREATE CHAOS IN THE NAME OF THE WAFFLE?

--

Your expertise in crafting the dark side of the batter with consistency will be useful to have.

In any case, batter is neither created nor destroyed, only transformed into delectable waffle.

This vial of Wafflerasium is for you.

Ooooooh, choices! I love choices. Maple syrup or honey? Cinnamon or confectioner's sugar?

All purpose or wheat flour?

Awesomeness or Panda?

Both talented, and captured the waffle essence in a beautiful emblem.

We have Panda and his logo which brought about the treaty of peace, waffle irons and all.

We have Awesomeness, the true Scadrian Waffle Cook, bringing the sexy to the waffle.

Which to choose???

Ooooooh, choices! I love choices. Maple syrup or honey? Cinnamon or confectioner's sugar?

All purpose or wheat flour?

Awesomeness or Panda?

Both talented, and captured the waffle essence in a beautiful emblem.

We have Panda and his logo which brought about the treaty of peace, waffle irons and all.

We have Awesomeness, the true Scadrian Waffle Cook, bringing the sexy to the waffle.

Which to choose???

Awesomeness Summoned should totally have "Bringing sexy to the Waffle" as his member title or signature. :P

Awesomeness Summoned should totally have "Bringing sexy to the Waffle" as his member title or signature. :P

Aaand looks like he did! Because of this, my decision has tipped in your favor Awesome!

Oh and can you make a symbol for Wafflerasium? Pleeeaaase!!!

Looks like there's THREE photoshoppers on this forum: Me, Tempus and Awesomness

There surely are. We are fortunate to have so much talent to choose from. Edited by Quitecontrary

I would like to join these noble ranks! Also, where is shiv? This seems like his type of thing http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/2420-greatest-invention/#entry53646

Honestly, I wasn't aware of the power of the name Shivertongue in waffle-related circles.

And glad to see a new member! DO YOU SWEAR TO CREATE CHAOS IN THE NAME OF THE WAFFLE?

Peng, before you charge gung-ho into the ranks of the Waffles, please pause and reconsider the alternatives. There's plenty of other groups. Allow me to list them for you:

Feathertips: the fandom of Featherwriter. The oldest LIVING group there is and with the most reputable members.

Positives: Probably the most powerful group there is, and you do get a sneak peek at Feather's next fan-fic.

Negatives: The Feathers are constantly in a state of turmoil and arguing, and they are the most trigger-happy group there is.

(Notable) Members (I've lost count of them):

• Featherwriter (leader)
  • Malliw
  • lwd24era
  • Joe

Newcago: Founded by Quiver (an ex-follower of Feather), the Newcagos are dedicated to Elsa Steelheart. They gained power and reputation VERY quickly.

Positives: Most popular group, and still gaining followers. Very notable followers, too.

Negatives: They are a tad random and goal-less.

(Notable) Members (I've lost count of them too):

• Elsa Steelheart (Leader)
  • Delightful
  • Quiver 
  • Swimmingly
  • Grey Pilgrim

Observers Guild: My guild. We are sworn to observing, laughing at others and such. We are like Hoid

Positives: We get awesome Items, and we are not involved in petty conflict but we can enjoy them on the sidelines.

Negatives: Some people call us creepy. I actually don't know why.

Members:

• Lightsworn Panda (Founder and Leader)
  • PorridgeBrick (Master Worldhopper)
  • MozytheHealer (Master Observer)
  • Sunshine (Apprentice)
  • Surgebound Rainspren (Apprentice)
  • Gaz (Apprentice)

Wafflesworn: I hope you know the guild you are about to join, Peng.