help....im...drowning..in....noobiness

been a fan of Brandon Sanderson's work for AGES now but I was just introduced to 17 shard. my hobbies include. being overwhelmed trying to draw spren. collecting colours to help my on my way a lifeless army of giant pink ants and surge binding peoples hats to the sky. hoping to not be crushed under fan bases like on most fan-sites as well as making  friends who can help me obsess over BranSan.

yours faintly- Surgebound Rainspren

Welcome, Rainspren! I'd like to warn you, we're in a somewhat abnormal state of forum-wide (mock) warfare right now, so if all this roleplaying stuff isn't for you, I assure you that we're usually more sane. Meanwhile, please enjoy yourself, ask questions, and theorise with the best of us! Welcome to the 17th Shard!

I understand your feelings, Rain. I joined a few days ago and it's overrwhellmminnggggggg. But I think it gets better, and it's certainly a bit easier once you figure out your way around. :{D I actually had no idea there was a war going on. I must check this out now. :{D

But if you wish to join the side that will win, *cough* Featherblades *cough*, we have to quote High Imperial Hamlet at the enemy. It is fun, I promise.

Ahem. Wasing I of the High Imperial Princess Delightful of the Newcago Court! Wasing the welcome of joining our queen Elsa Steelheart of the benevolence! High Imperial notting of the Featherblades! Thieverers!

Hi :) we can be perfectly sane if this is all too crazy for you, promise :)

• Chaos locked this topic