Rereading Oathbringer

bdoble97

I and trying to reread Oathbringer key word is trying I love the book I'm just over 300 pgs in but I also have been reading it for about 2 months now. With a full time job a wife and 4 daughters I have next to no time to read the book. I read 20-30 pages when i can but then start to fall asleep while reading Haha. Have any of you done the the book on tape. I rewarded/listen to The Song of Ice and Fire on my 2 hr drive home from the police academy but that was a decade ago. So I guess I'm asking how good is the Oathbringer Audio version. Forgive me if this is hard to read I'm over tire ms and I am a bad speller to start off with. Thanks 

I haven't listened to this specific one, but I have listened to the original Mistborn trilogy and all of Wheel of Time. The same folks narrate those as Oathbringer, and I can say that they are terrific. I've listened to them for hundreds of hours worth of books, they are my favorite narrators of all time. I promise you they do a good job.

My husband has the same problem, our family keeps us busy and if he sits down to read he just falls asleep. Listening to a book during his commute helps make the traffic more bearable! 

• Chaos locked this topic