[GAME] If you were a Mistborn in real life...

This is a game where you say what you would do if you were a Mistborn/Misting/Feruchemist in real life!

I would be a pewterarm and do awesome stuff with my strength like win races, run to places instead of driving, and type really fast!

As a Feruchemist, I'd be a skeletal, drooling husk of humanity, constantly storing attributes while slumped over the computer. I would then tap all my metalminds in a spectacular display of mental and physical power, as I locate and open a pickle jar.

The applications of feruchemy in my life are boundless. I work in EMS, and I'm constantly wishing I was a Feruchemist.

Your patient is 600 pounds?

Tap all that strength you've been storing while driving the ambulance around.

Your patient smells worse than they look?

Store smell, no more uaing Vicks on your lips hoping to mask it.

Your patient is circling the drain and needs everything now?

Tap speed, now you've got an IV with fluids running and the patient is packaged for transport. Take that 10 minute scene time.

Tired of not being able to sleep in the day when you have time and then running all night during 24 hour shifts?

Store wakefulness while at the station, tap it on calls. Problem solved bro.

See a traumatizing accident?

Put that memory in your coppermind.

Need to pass your national registry test?

No issues, I've got all my books stored.

Want to finish the food you just spent an hpur making?

Tap luck so a call doesn't come in.

Don't want to get picked on during training?

Store identity so they pick someone else.

Dealing with nursing home staff?

Store mental acuity so you're both on the same level and you don't tell them how stupid they are costing you your job. (Generalization, not all nursing home staff are incompetent.)

The applications are endless for my job.

*sigh*

Edited by EMTrevor

I'd be an atium feruchemist (suppose there's enough atium in the real world) and store age from youth. most of my time is spent reading and videogaming, i can do those activites at age 50 or 60 with practically no drawback. I'd get this huge storage of age, planning to use it when old, to get a young body for a little time in case of need, and to use a low tap to lengthen my life by a few decades.

And then I'd die in a car accident.

I could just be an aluminium gnat, but it has less style

Edited by king of nowhere

I would probably die because of the difficulty I would have in finding pure alloys...... BUT if I knew exactly which ones I needed then I guess I'd hire myself out as rich people party entertainment and make a lot of money.

I would be a Leecher. And the world would fear me. In hushed whispers, they would call me the 'Mistslayer', or 'Hazekiller Reborn'.

Any Misting/Mistborn I touch would become impotent within the blink of an eye, and with my superior physical conditioning, I'd make short work of them. 

Hahaha "impotent" "short work" hahahaha. I'd be a Feruchemist. Pass my PT test every time. Store steel when at home or sitting on the computer, tap it to beast out the run. Store pewter at the same time as steel, tap it to max out push ups and sit ups.

Mistborn.  Lots of good things from that.  Being able to dampen people's emotions in a heated meeting (feel very uncomfortable in those).  And who wouldn't want to be able to pull your phone to your hand from across the room?

But I'd just take being able to steelpush travel whereever I want and skip the traffic.

The problem would be all of the metal minds I'd have. Like obviously I'd store all the time until I need it, but think about how heavy it would all feel when you're storing strength, even a little bit.

And the more your store, the bigger the metal minds have to be to store it all. 

Assuming I could afford it (and the tricks you could pull to get quick money are endless if the metal arts aren't common knowledge) I'd earn a bunch of money working overtime, doing side jobs, or side show... And eventually buy large cubes of metals. These will be my stockpiles. When I fill a metalmind to max, I'll dump it all into one of these cubes. Eventually if I know I will need to use a bunch of one of my minds, I'll just load up before I leave the house!

If I were a Feruchemist, I would store Mental Speed while playing Candy Crush Saga and 2048 and then tap it to read difficult theory and write groundbreaking papers.

Holy crap, I'm such a nerd!

I would definitely be a Feruchemist, or at least a Steel Ferring. The thought of being able to store speed whenever I am reading or resting and being able to outrun speeding cars for a short amount of time sounds terrific.

If I were a Feruchemist, I would store Mental Speed while playing Candy Crush Saga and 2048 and then tap it to read difficult theory and write groundbreaking papers.

Holy crap, I'm such a nerd!

Fun fact: the "final metal" stores nerdiness. Compounding it gives you the ability to instantly recite obscure pieces of trivia about any franchise, and formulate 100% accurate theories on the future of any series.

Edited by Kobold King

So many possibilities...

I could be a firesoul and live in antartica

I could be a lurcher and tape coin to everything then never have to leave my reading chair

I could be a Gasper and make Stig Severinsen (world record breath holder) look like a wuss

I could be a Tineye and ALWAYS find Waldo