Group/Clan/Guild Bases

Seeing that there's been an explosion in the number of groups and members, I decided to start this thread on possible bases/homes of each group, or at least places/pictures that remind me of them. Before everyone starts praising me on the artwork, let me make a disclaimer. I did not draw or photoshop these. I just got these off the net.

The first picture is the Feathertip/blade base (this is from Heroes of Might and Magic 6. Awesome game) Glorious, beautiful and feathery

The second is the Newcago base (this is a picture of the city of Harbin, which is quite similar to Elsa's Newcago. Beautiful place). 

I can't think of one for the Wafflesworn other than the kitchen

We Observers have no bases, since we travel so much, although we do have meeting spots, like the 3rd picture

The last picture is the Shroomite base. 

post-10490-0-35841400-1401067424_thumb.j

post-10490-0-17608600-1401067639_thumb.j

post-10490-0-83269500-1401068182_thumb.j

post-10490-0-16345700-1401068198_thumb.j

Wasing indeed an accurate depiction of Newcargo. Consider this official approval of this image from the Newcargo Royal Sisters. Wasing of a good job, Leader Lightsworn Panda of the Observer Guild.

for some reason I feel like I'm calling Panda (what's your nickname?) Comrade.

Wasing indeed an accurate depiction of Newcargo. Consider this official approval of this image from the Newcargo Royal Sisters. Wasing of a good job, Leader Lightsworn Panda of the Observer Guild.

for some reason I feel like I'm calling Panda (what's your nickname?) Comrade.

Queen Elsa Steelheart approves.  :)