Possible Storm Info Theories (oathbringer spoilers

So, on page 54 of Oathbringer (big version with pictures), it says this:

"This storm was different. It felt vengeful." 

Sooooo, it's talking about the Everstorm. That is created by the Singers. Humans are the voidbringers. The singers want to get rid of the humans because they are not from there. So, is the storm vengeful because the singers created it? Or am I just reading into it too much? 

What do y'all think?

In one of Venli’s interludes, where the Fused take over Demid’s body, the Fused are amazed by the creation of the Everstorm and comment that Odium himself rides the Storm. I think Dalinar can literally feel Odium, here. In fact a few lines down from your quote, after Dalinar has impressions of anger and destruction from the storm, he asks the Stormfather if what he saw was real. The Stormfather answers,

“Yes (...) The enemy rides this storm. He’s aware of you, Dalinar.”

Edited by Ciridae

1 hour ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Sooooo, it's talking about the Everstorm. That is created by the Singers. Humans are the voidbringers. The singers want to get rid of the humans because they are not from there. So, is the storm vengeful because the singers created it? Or am I just reading into it too much? 

It is made from Odium's investiture and is controlled by him to destroy human infrastructure and people.  Dalinar can likely sense its malicious intent.

• Chaos locked this topic