Who LOVES The Legend of Zelda!

Boomerang Guy

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

We know something happened to the sword, as shown in the previous trailer, so *shrug*

Well, we know it's broken. I'm just saying that I don't know if we can take the title as proof that you get an energy blade to replace the broken parts.

I feel like pointing out that seven tears probably represent the seven sages in some way.

Also, Bookwyrm, the book is called, "Creating a Champion" I don't own it, but it has lots of fun things in it like beta guardian designs.

The Zonai are also tied to this location in the game called "Zonai ruins" Which has similar style and architecture to things we see in multiple trailers, and most prominently in the recent trailer. That's why the Zonai are probably involved.

One more thing. You know the barbarian gear you get from the labyrinths? That's supposed to be Zonai armor. The Zonai were a barbaric group that we don't know that much about, but they knew a lot about the world of The Legend of Zelda, including things from past games. The Zonai also disappeared from the world mysteriously at some point in the past. Don't ask why I know this, because I couldn't tell you, but needless to say, I've done a lot of investigating on this.

Edited by That1Cellist

40 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

I feel like pointing out that seven tears probably represent the seven sages in some way.

Also, Bookwyrm, the book is called, "Creating a Champion" I don't own it, but it has lots of fun things in it like beta guardian designs.

The Zonai are also tied to this location in the game called "Zonai ruins" Which has similar style and architecture to things we see in multiple trailers, and most prominently in the recent trailer. That's why the Zonai are probably involved.

One more thing. You know the barbarian gear you get from the labyrinths? That's supposed to be Zonai armor. The Zonai were a barbaric group that we don't know that much about, but they knew a lot about the world of The Legend of Zelda, including things from past games. The Zonai also disappeared from the world mysteriously at some point in the past. Don't ask why I know this, because I couldn't tell you, but needless to say, I've done a lot of investigating on this.

Oh, yeah....

I don't remember the exact location, but I DO remember seeing architecture that reminds me of this in Faron...somewhere near the Spring of Courage, I think. And other bits scattered around.

I wonder if the three dragons are going to play a part in this game or not.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Oh, yeah....

I don't remember the exact location, but I DO remember seeing architecture that reminds me of this in Faron...somewhere near the Spring of Courage, I think. And other bits scattered around.

I wonder if the three dragons are going to play a part in this game or not.

Yup, that's the right place. I do hope we get more of the dragons in this game, though I did like the mystery and fantastical aura that they brought to the first game.

2 hours ago, That1Cellist said:

Yup, that's the right place. I do hope we get more of the dragons in this game, though I did like the mystery and fantastical aura that they brought to the first game.

given the sky islands, i'd love a cameo by Levias and/or the Windfish

On 9/14/2022 at 7:45 PM, Enter a username said:

Given the Eldin and Hebra Great Skeletons, I doubt a cameo by either one is likely, unfortunately.

I don't disagree, but just because some skeletons exist doesn't mean they all are dead. However, I agree that likely the lands in the sky will be mostly desolate and empty, though maybe not so much as the first game.

1 hour ago, That1Cellist said:

I don't disagree, but just because some skeletons exist doesn't mean they all are dead. However, I agree that likely the lands in the sky will be mostly desolate and empty, though maybe not so much as the first game.

You can see a dragon's tail in the trailer 

On 9/14/2022 at 7:45 PM, Enter a username said:

Given the Eldin and Hebra Great Skeletons, I doubt a cameo by either one is likely, unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure those skeletons were of a seperate species known as Leviathans....though I suppose it's possible the Leviathans are those creatures. There were also three of them.

32 minutes ago, Frustration said:

You can see a dragon's tail in the trailer 

Wait, where?

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I'm pretty sure those skeletons were of a seperate species known as Leviathans....though I suppose it's possible the Leviathans are those creatures. There were also three of them.

Wait, where?

Cool. I would love to see more dragons, or at least have them as a more important part of the story.

• 3 weeks later...

What your favorite Zelda game says about you:

Spoiler
  • The Legend of Zelda
    • You eat raw steak and drink straight vinegar. After brushing your teeth you have a nighttime snack of orange juice. You do nuzlockes and damageless challenges. Overall you're built of something stronger than steel because this game is SOMETHING ELSE.
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
    • We don't serve your kind.
  • A Link to the Past:
    • You have the correct opinions. On occasion you'll fight the Ocarina of Time enthusiasts over which game was the most influential, and would testify over the bible in the supreme court that this game's graphics are still some of the best in Zelda history.
  • Link's Awakening:
    • The Ballad of the Windfish actually makes you cry everytime, and you're hell-bent on proving that Marin is Link's greatest love of all the timeline. You're partial to Link to the Past and the Oracle games, knowing full well that the Hero of Legend is the greatest Link of them all. You also subtly look the other way whenever someone mentions the Anglerfish.
  • Ocarina of Time:
    • You're basic. You played this on the 3DS and take Zeltik's word as law when it comes to the lore. Have you ever even had an opinion of your own? Or do you just go with what everybody else says in order to "not offend" anyone?
    • Either that or you're older than us kids here and actually legitimately enjoyed playing this back in the days of the N64. In that case, you may proceed. Respect to you.
  • Majora's Mask:
    • You've somehow forgotten that everyone seems to believe that OoT is the greatest Zelda game of all time. You preach to people about how the game is darker than the others, with Link "coming to terms with his own death." Chances are you vote Child Era Hero of Time for which Link would win in a fight every time because of the Fierce Deity mask.
  • Oracle of Seasons and Ages:
    • Your favorite is Oracle of Seasons. Let's face it. That one was just better than Ages. Because of that, you fight people who bunch the two games together in their tier lists or whatever. You thoroughly enjoyed the Link's Awakening remix and anxiously await a remake for these as well.
  • Wind Waker:
    • You're a Linkus fan. You hate Skyward Sword. Either you fight people who side with OoT or ally with them in order to fight the fans of other 3D games.
  • Four Swords (Adventures):
    • You have friends.
  • The Minish Cap:
    • "MINISH CAP IS THE MOST UNDERRATED ZELDA GAME." You fight people who complain about the kinstone pieces, knowing full well that very few of them have actually played the game and experienced them for themselves.
  • Twilight Princess:
    • You're a goshdang boss and know your stuff. The Wii motion controls were terrible. The graphics were not great. But hot dang was this game something else. You've likely never touched the HD version unless you speedrun the game. Twilight Princess Link is the hottest and you know it.
  • Phantom Hourglass:
    • "It's better than Spirit Tracks."
  • Spirit Tracks:
    • "It's better than Phantom Hourglass."
  • Skyward Sword:
    • You got this game on the Switch and played without the motion controls. If you played this on the Wii then you chose Twilight Princess as your favorite. Either way, you fight the Wind Waker people.
  • Link Between Worlds:
    • It is not a remake of Link to the Past. You only say that if you haven't played the 2D equivalent and just want to defend your cute little 3DS game. Those who have played both legitimately understand the differences and enjoy this one more purely out of its own merit rather than to fight the hardcore fans.
  • Tri Force Heroes:
    • You have friends.
  • Breath of the Wild:
    • You haven't played any other Zelda games. It's understandable: a lot of the others are rather inaccessible now, and the ones that've been ported to Switch are just not as good. We respect you and appreciate the attention for the franchise, but frankly you're far from a hardcore fan. Either that or you used to stand by Ocarina of Time as the GOAT and switched to BotW just to increase your Basic stat.
  • Tears of the Kingdom:
    • Hey, welcome from the future! You believe that the sequel was even better than the original, praising the graphics, mechanics, and storyline. It's likely that BotW was your first Zelda game, and you absolutely adore the open world aspect of both games.

Just 'cause I was bored.

10 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

What your favorite Zelda game says about you:

Hide contents
  • The Legend of Zelda
    • You eat raw steak and drink straight vinegar. After brushing your teeth you have a nighttime snack of orange juice. You do nuzlockes and damageless challenges. Overall you're built of something stronger than steel because this game is SOMETHING ELSE.
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
    • We don't serve your kind.
  • A Link to the Past:
    • You have the correct opinions. On occasion you'll fight the Ocarina of Time enthusiasts over which game was the most influential, and would testify over the bible in the supreme court that this game's graphics are still some of the best in Zelda history.
  • Link's Awakening:
    • The Ballad of the Windfish actually makes you cry everytime, and you're hell-bent on proving that Marin is Link's greatest love of all the timeline. You're partial to Link to the Past and the Oracle games, knowing full well that the Hero of Legend is the greatest Link of them all. You also subtly look the other way whenever someone mentions the Anglerfish.
  • Ocarina of Time:
    • You're basic. You played this on the 3DS and take Zeltik's word as law when it comes to the lore. Have you ever even had an opinion of your own? Or do you just go with what everybody else says in order to "not offend" anyone?
    • Either that or you're older than us kids here and actually legitimately enjoyed playing this back in the days of the N64. In that case, you may proceed. Respect to you.
  • Majora's Mask:
    • You've somehow forgotten that everyone seems to believe that OoT is the greatest Zelda game of all time. You preach to people about how the game is darker than the others, with Link "coming to terms with his own death." Chances are you vote Child Era Hero of Time for which Link would win in a fight every time because of the Fierce Deity mask.
  • Oracle of Seasons and Ages:
    • Your favorite is Oracle of Seasons. Let's face it. That one was just better than Ages. Because of that, you fight people who bunch the two games together in their tier lists or whatever. You thoroughly enjoyed the Link's Awakening remix and anxiously await a remake for these as well.
  • Wind Waker:
    • You're a Linkus fan. You hate Skyward Sword. Either you fight people who side with OoT or ally with them in order to fight the fans of other 3D games.
  • Four Swords (Adventures):
    • You have friends.
  • The Minish Cap:
    • "MINISH CAP IS THE MOST UNDERRATED ZELDA GAME." You fight people who complain about the kinstone pieces, knowing full well that very few of them have actually played the game and experienced them for themselves.
  • Twilight Princess:
    • You're a goshdang boss and know your stuff. The Wii motion controls were terrible. The graphics were not great. But hot dang was this game something else. You've likely never touched the HD version unless you speedrun the game. Twilight Princess Link is the hottest and you know it.
  • Phantom Hourglass:
    • "It's better than Spirit Tracks."
  • Spirit Tracks:
    • "It's better than Phantom Hourglass."
  • Skyward Sword:
    • You got this game on the Switch and played without the motion controls. If you played this on the Wii then you chose Twilight Princess as your favorite. Either way, you fight the Wind Waker people.
  • Link Between Worlds:
    • It is not a remake of Link to the Past. You only say that if you haven't played the 2D equivalent and just want to defend your cute little 3DS game. Those who have played both legitimately understand the differences and enjoy this one more purely out of its own merit rather than to fight the hardcore fans.
  • Tri Force Heroes:
    • You have friends.
  • Breath of the Wild:
    • You haven't played any other Zelda games. It's understandable: a lot of the others are rather inaccessible now, and the ones that've been ported to Switch are just not as good. We respect you and appreciate the attention for the franchise, but frankly you're far from a hardcore fan. Either that or you used to stand by Ocarina of Time as the GOAT and switched to BotW just to increase your Basic stat.
  • Tears of the Kingdom:
    • Hey, welcome from the future! You believe that the sequel was even better than the original, praising the graphics, mechanics, and storyline. It's likely that BotW was your first Zelda game, and you absolutely adore the open world aspect of both games.

Just 'cause I was bored.

I liked TP graphics.