Absences Thread

Quiver

In case anyone was wondering, I'm still here, checking the forums almost daily. I'm currently not motivated to do any theorycrafting, but I'm sure I'll get back to it once we get new interesting WoBs.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, it's been great being in 17th this year, but sadly, I have to leave it for good. Cheers all and good luck to your writing, theorizing, and general Sanderfanism! 

You're leaving for good? :o

You'll certainly be missed. Good luck with your non-Shard pursuits!

Hi all, it's been great being in 17th this year, but sadly, I have to leave it for good. Cheers all and good luck to your writing, theorizing, and general Sanderfanism!

So, I'm back to being the only active(?) Filipino Sharder, which is sad. But I'm glad you enjoyed it here, Quitecontrary. At first I was afraid you'd get bored quickly. It's amazing how you made this place into your fun little playground during your stay.

Anyway, see you around (IRL)!

*goes back to lurking while waiting for new WoB*

Edited by skaa

Farewell, Quitecontrary. You'll definately be missed. Good luck with your outside 17th shard pursuits! :)

• 1 month later...

Well it is time for me to make my exit as well. Real life beckons. The barony is open for any loyal newcagoin to claim. Farewell M'queen and Princess and the rest. Discover new cosmere secrets everyone!

vash_loveandpeace.jpg

Well it is time for me to make my exit as well. Real life beckons. The barony is open for any loyal newcagoin to claim. Farewell M'queen and Princess and the rest. Discover new cosmere secrets everyone!

vash_loveandpeace.jpg

Farewell, My loyal Baron. It was a honour to meet you. Good luck with your outside 17th shard pursuits. :) You'll definately be missed. Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

You're leaving... forever?

Vash_the_stampede_trigun_2_by_Spizzina.j

Your presence will most certainly be missed. Farewell, and good luck with your beckoning real life. :)

• 3 months later...

I'll be taking a month-long break from the 17th Shard. This is to make it easier for me to achieve a couple of short-term life goals that both require significant amounts of time and dedication.

See you guys in a month.

I'll be taking a month-long break from the 17th Shard. This is to make it easier for me to achieve a couple of short-term life goals that both require significant amounts of time and dedication.

See you guys in a month.

I look forward to it. See ya! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi guys, I won't be visiting here much for the next few weeks, maybe until White Sand comes out, though I might occasionally reply to people.

Time to put my Crazy Sharder Theorist coat aside for a while. See you guys when I feel the urge to wear it again.

Hi guys, I won't be visiting here much for the next few weeks, maybe until White Sand comes out, though I might occasionally reply to people.

Time to put my Crazy Sharder Theorist coat aside for a while. See you guys when I feel the urge to wear it again.

We'll miss you! Don't be away too long!

• Chaos locked this topic