The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints corner

It pains me to say this, in light of my tyrannical takeover in preparation for Ookla season, but… would anyone happen to know when it begins? And also when it’s duration terminates?

Edit: Never mind. I have been informed.

This never happened.

Edited by Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff

• 1 month later...

Yes, it’s beautiful! 
They also have a behind the scenes to it where they show the actors learning certain Hebrew words and Mary’s psalm. If I can remember where to find it I’ll put a link to it. 

I haven't been to both, but this topic came up on my FSY GroupMe. All 3 of our councilors had been to both.

One said, "EFY and FSY are almost exactly the same but, FSY is more available to more people. FSY feels more connected to the individual. So most people you are closer to home due to the more location options, your in an environment that you are more familiar with. EFY was still an amazing faith and community building experience, but FSY somehow raised the bar and at least from the councilors perspective seems to be more beneficial to most Youth."

I hope this answers your question!  

14 minutes ago, DoomslugLuna said:

I haven't been to both, but this topic came up on my FSY GroupMe. All 3 of our councilors had been to both.

One said, "EFY and FSY are almost exactly the same but, FSY is more available to more people. FSY feels more connected to the individual. So most people you are closer to home due to the more location options, your in an environment that you are more familiar with. EFY was still an amazing faith and community building experience, but FSY somehow raised the bar and at least from the councilors perspective seems to be more beneficial to most Youth."

interesting.

A friend of mine and his older brother said that EFY was definitely better. 

I still think FSY is the best, I haven't been to EFY, however.

58 minutes ago, DoomslugLuna said:

Hey hey! Your first post!