What is your Favorite Word?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sonder.

noun. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own — populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness — an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you'll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.

Voracious.

4 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Sonder.

noun. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own — populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness — an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you'll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.

Stormit, Calano. That's an awesome word.

• 1 month later...

I have a ever-growing list of very good words on my phone, but for brevity's sake I will keep it down to like top 10 words or something.

Cromulent

Spiel

Hypothetically

Aforementioned

Miscreant

Shambles

Masquerading

Machinations

Unbeknownst

Parlance

Ludicrous

Debacle