The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard smiles and starts weeping "This hook is rather useful for that sort of thing."

"Impressive. Death indeed. Upon your enemies." He allows no suprise to show.

Edited by Nathrangking

19 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

My guy, I have missed your epic Nath posts

Nath floats to the archway and lays a hand on it for a moment. A single tear falls as he bows his head. A short dirge mumbled under his breath is all that he can give. He floats through.

They are ok. You are better at it and I'm out of practice.

Can I get a description of the world y'all are entering? It'd be best if I knew what kind of world my person is currently in. (I'm meeting up with y'all pretty much as soon as you leave the Mindscape.)

4 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Can I get a description of the world y'all are entering? It'd be best if I knew what kind of world my person is currently in. (I'm meeting up with y'all pretty much as soon as you leave the Mindscape.)

We are in transit through an ashy depressing shadowrealm. We are hopping through a crystal bone arch into the realm beyond. Also apparently per Fadran my posts have been missed.

Edited by Nathrangking

Your posts are always missed when they're in absence. Don't be surprised that we love your writing!!

The man wandered the barren landscape, losing energy and hope. How many places must I search? How long do I have to keep looking before I can find you again? 

He sat down dejectedly, burying his head in his arms. 

From the Universe Hexagon, the first place the first fortune teller told him, to this depressing scene, he'd been completely lost. Not a hint had showed itself. The fortune tellers and wizards and all sorts of seers always told him that "Here lies the end of your wait," but it never did. Never did he catch even a glimpse of her. I hope I don't find you here. I don't want you to have ended up in such a hopeless place.

He looked up, gazing across the horizon. His eyes widened as he saw a portal open up in the distance. But I didn't return from the dead to never see you again.

"Hello there!" he called out as he saw figures emerge from the portal.

Edited by DramaQueen

Hmm, Bryson thought. Not my first choice of landscape. But he'd signed up for an adventure, and it looked like he was going to get one. He stepped through the archway, ducking a little bit. Dark magic often was the most interesting; perhaps he could get some quality research done.

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

He looked up, gazing across the horizon. His eyes widened as he saw a portal open up in the distance. But I didn't return from the dead to never see you again.

"Hello there!" he called out as he saw figures emerge from the portal.

"They look friendly!" Fadran yelped, hopefully deterring Wizard from turning this man into a lump of charcoal or something.

5 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast appeared next to the man, Grinning with its large sharp tooth filled mouth.

The man let out a not-very-manly screech, turning pale and getting as far away from the Quarkbeast as possible. Please don't tell me this is the thing that killed me...

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

The man let out a not-very-manly screech, turning pale and getting as far away from the Quarkbeast as possible. Please don't tell me this is the thing that killed me...

"Quark!" the Quarkbeast quarked cheerfully. It did not kill things, though it did like to eat metal.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"The Fadran's name's." He stuck out a hand. "Hiya."

"Hello." Journey warily shook his hand.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"My name is Wizard. May I ask why you are in this depressing realm Journey?" 

"I'm looking for someone."