The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Journey sighed. Being with complete strangers would be better than being on my own. Even if they're corrupt, they can't be all bad...right? And...with luck, they could know something about Queen. "I'll stick around, I guess."

"Who are we rescuing these people from, again?" asked Echo One.

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It is the life force of all creatures and all have a aura. Also yes auras can be used to power what you would call magic."

"Ooh! Do you think you could teach me to see it? I'm really good at seeing magic."

"They are enslaved or destined to be food by creatures that once ruled the earth. Possibly, though are you the seventh son of a seventh son or a seventh daughter of a seventh daughter as that would be the easiest was for you to see auras. Or I could awaken you but the overload of senses has about a 90% of killing you. If you survive you will be able to use your aura though."

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

They are enslaved or destined to be food by creatures that once ruled the earth.

"What sort of creatures?"

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Possibly, though are you the seventh son of a seventh son or a seventh daughter of a seventh daughter as that would be the easiest was for you to see auras. Or I could awaken you but the overload of senses has about a 90% of killing you. If you survive you will be able to use your aura though."

"A 90% chance of what?" Echo One asked sharply.

Echo Four rolled his eyes. "We're noncorporeal, One. We can't die."

"Tell that to Two," Echo One replied sharply.

"I'm not Two. I'll be fine, I promise. I mean, come on- it's sensory enhancement."

Echo One exhaled but did not respond. Four gave a satisfied nod and turned to Marethyu. "I'll take it!" he declared.

2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Journey sighed. Being with complete strangers would be better than being on my own. Even if they're corrupt, they can't be all bad...right? And...with luck, they could know something about Queen. "I'll stick around, I guess."

Aria smiled. New friends were her favourite. 

Ooh ooh ooh how about shapeshifting for Aria?

"Oh, um. Hi." Said Trutharchivist to the newcomer. "I'm Trutharchivist, keeper of... You know what? There's absolutely no reason for me to keep repeating that, but I'm keeper of the Staff of Life." He lifted his staff. "I'm just... A plain old human. Generally speaking."

He turned to Wizard. "Awakening people to use aura? Huh. That sounds cool, but... Sense overload is a bit scary. You know what? I'll pass."

5 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Who are we rescuing these people from, again?" asked Echo One.

"Ooh! Do you think you could teach me to see it? I'm really good at seeing magic."

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I'm not Two. I'll be fine, I promise. I mean, come on- it's sensory enhancement."

Echo One exhaled but did not respond. Four gave a satisfied nod and turned to Marethyu. "I'll take it!" he declared.

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"They are enslaved or destined to be food by creatures that once ruled the earth. Possibly, though are you the seventh son of a seventh son or a seventh daughter of a seventh daughter as that would be the easiest was for you to see auras. Or I could awaken you but the overload of senses has about a 90% of killing you. If you survive you will be able to use your aura though."

A smidgen of amusement pushes away the smallest measure of darkness from where it cloaks Nath. "The monsters that reside in shadowrealms of course. Things spoken of in hushed voices in the dark of night." Images of a thousand beasts from a thousand myths appear. They slaughter invisible victims and let out silent bellows. "These are creatures that some think are stories to frighten. Rest assured they are real." The images fade. 

"An awakening is a bold move indeed. This is not the place to be doing this I think. We should wait until we are more secure in our position."

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"qUaRk." The Quarkbeast quarked seriously. It agreed with Nath. Awakenings were best done slowly, anyhow, that improved the survival rate to about 90%.

"Mostly Quarkbeast, as the range of death goes to about 20-0% depending on the experience of the person awakening and the purity of the aura."

9 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

4 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

A smidgen of amusement pushes away the smallest measure of darkness from where it cloaks Nath. "The monsters that reside in shadowrealms of course. Things spoken of in hushed voices in the dark of night." Images of a thousand beasts from a thousand myths appear. They slaughter invisible victims and let out silent bellows. "These are creatures that some think are stories to frighten. Rest assured they are real." The images fade. 

"An awakening is a bold move indeed. This is not the place to be doing this I think. We should wait until we are more secure in our position."

"As Nathrangking said we need to get moving to a safer location if I were to even attempt to awaken you."

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You can't eat the hook Quarkbeast as it is a part of me," sighed Wizard. "You can however have this ancient piece of metal that I found centuries ago."

The Quarkbeast can eat it, it being part of Wizard is irrelevant.

"Quark?" the Quarkbeast quarked questioningly. It wanted to know what kind of metal it was.

11 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Quark?" the Quarkbeast quarked questioningly. It wanted to know what kind of metal it was.

"Not quite certain, but I believe it to be pure iron so eat it if you want."

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"We aren't safe now?" asked Echo One sharply.

"We're in a shadowrealm of course were not safe," laughed Wizard.