The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Do you want me to just stand there and look intimidating?"  Martin whispers quietly.  "Or will I need to be active?" 

"Probably just stand there, we don't want to give Wyrn any openings. I've dealt with him more, so it makes sense that I should talk to him."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Probably just stand there, we don't want to give Wyrn any openings. I've dealt with him more, so it makes sense that I should talk to him."

"Right.  I'm not... the best at diplomacy anyway."  He has very vivid memories of how poorly that usually goes for him.

8 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin's eyes dart over their surroundings as they walk.  Only one gate that I can see... Plenty of guards.  He brushes the fingertips of one hand against the knife hidden by his bag.  Hopefully he won't have to use it.

I mean, we should always hope. Have you looked at my maps?

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia was a little bit too excited to be on a new thread to be reunited with her old friend, anxiously hopping about as they traveled through the forest.

@xinoehp512 @Condensation

Andante smiled. "Nice to see you so happy. Can you see anyone?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia was a little bit too excited to be on a new thread to be reunited with her old friend, anxiously hopping about as they traveled through the forest.

@xinoehp512 @Condensation

Why don't I get a ping? :(

Rakushta follows close behind, looking around cautiously as he follows the group.