The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran glanced down the hill, then had a double-take.

"Somebody hide me." He whispered.

Wind heard Fadran’s request and sent him a powerful gust of wind to make him fly upwards if he wished to.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Andante came into view and slowed to a stop. "Hello, is one of you Fadran?"

Ayia answered for her.

"Hey, Fad!" She said, smiling widely and waving. She made her way to the top of the hill. "Long time no see, pal!"

Fadran shrunk a little. "Hey, Ayia. Umm... where the heck did you come from?"

28 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia turned to the rest of the group. "This is Fadran, everyone. Say hello. Fadran, this is everyone. Say hello."

Fadran waved. "Hello."

"Hello." Rakushta says dryly. He scans Fadran. "I am Rakushta, at your service. May I ask how you two know each other?"

"Greetings," said Ashley. "My name is Ashley Larue. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

5 hours ago, Condensation said:

Herate followed Wyrn, taking in everything around her. It was a different view, to be sure. She might want the reference in the future.

Wyrn leads the pair into the dining room. Two people are sitting down at it already. One is a tattered-looking man in a tattered-looking robe. The other is Daolan. 

33 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Greetings," said Ashley. "My name is Ashley Larue. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Wyrn leads the pair into the dining room. Two people are sitting down at it already. One is a tattered-looking man in a tattered-looking robe. The other is Daolan. 

“So this is Daolan.” Wind whispers to Herate while staying invisible. “Is he the bad guy?”

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

2 hours ago, Wind said:

“So this is Daolan.” Wind whispers to Herate while staying invisible. “Is he the bad guy?”

One moment, she'll answer it quietly a little later.

Herate gasps audibly and is clearly only barely able to keep herself from dashing toward Daolan.

Edited by Condensation