Hello, double post of a month because I have a dumb pun that I absolutely must share. I was making a stream to try and catch queer stuff (I have severely underutilized this feature in my time here) and decided to name it The Gay Agenda because that's more fun than 'Queer'.

And then I think, If someone had an accent where they dropped the R at the end, 'agender' could read like 'agendah'. You could have a gay agender person and they could be the gay agenda. 

Which is endlessly funny to me because yay puns :P 

22 hours ago, AonEne said:

Hello, double post of a month because I have a dumb pun that I absolutely must share. I was making a stream to try and catch queer stuff (I have severely underutilized this feature in my time here) and decided to name it The Gay Agenda because that's more fun than 'Queer'.

And then I think, If someone had an accent where they dropped the R at the end, 'agender' could read like 'agendah'. You could have a gay agender person and they could be the gay agenda. 

Punzzzz

mmmmmmmm

punzzzz

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 11:28 PM, AonEne said:

I suppose that you haven't seen this?

dkxyc6da4i061.png

22 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Uh so as you guys may know I identify as an Ace/pansexual but in reality I'm attracted to like every gender but male is there a word for that?

Asexual/trixenromantic or nominromantic or nomaromantic?

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:
I don't really identify as anything. I'll accept any pronoun, and don't really care what gender you give me. And yet I have a period so I say I am a woman because it is easier to explain honestly. I just am sort of a gender neutral person even tho I don't call myself that if you know what I mean. I'm chill with he/she/they/it (yes even it) 

Is there a word for that?

I’m not an expert on gender identities but a quick search brings up agender or neutrois? They could be starting points, at least. 

https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Agender

https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Neutrois

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, FriarFritz said:

Hello hello, I am non-binary (he/they/she, any is good). Also prolly on the ace spectrum, and nomaromantic. And honestly cishet male is not a false way to describe me, it's just... incomplete.

welcome to the club fritz! :P

Edited by Emi

I might as well post here.

I'm fairly certain I'm ace, and am also somewhere on the aromantic spectrum. This could change (I won't go into why this is at the moment, but feel free to ask if you want), but at the moment, I feel this describes me pretty well.

I'm also female but I refuse to adhere to traditional gender roles or anything like that. I like to say that I want to be seen as me first instead of my gender or anything like that. It's just not a big part of who I am, and I don't want it to dictate who I can be.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I see, I am Lesbian and Asexual, Asexual Homoromantic if that is hard to understand, as many get confused by the former. 

I am very much a gay disaster.  : P

and currently confused on if I am just homoromantic or if I am biromantic with female leaning 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everybody! I hope this thread is still active.

So I am a 14 year old female (15 in November) and I am pretty much sure that I am LGBTQ+. But I am still a bit confused. Can you guys help me figure it out?

Edited by Elf_at_heart

3 hours ago, Elf_at_heart said:

Hello everybody! I hope this thread is still active.

So I am a 14 year old female (15 in November) and I am pretty much sure that I am LGBTQ+. But I am still a bit confused. Can you guys help me figure it out?

the best piece of advice i can give you is not to worry too much. as someone who recently went through this, it’s okay. you don’t have to know right now. try different thing and see what feels right. it’s also totally okay to change your mind if one label or another doesn’t fit right. don’t let anyone tell you you don’t know what you’re talking about when you tell them. it can hurt when someone close to you doesn’t take your decision seriously, but in the end it will be okay. everything will work itself out one way or another. wishing you the best on your journey! 

10 hours ago, CallsignZen said:

the best piece of advice i can give you is not to worry too much. as someone who recently went through this, it’s okay. you don’t have to know right now. try different thing and see what feels right. it’s also totally okay to change your mind if one label or another doesn’t fit right. don’t let anyone tell you you don’t know what you’re talking about when you tell them. it can hurt when someone close to you doesn’t take your decision seriously, but in the end it will be okay. everything will work itself out one way or another. wishing you the best on your journey! 

Thank you so much for this! And you know, I used to think that I was bisexual or pansexual. But now I realize, I might be fluid. I don't really want any label attatched to me.

Love is love, right?

Edited by Elf_at_heart

It's totally valid to have a fluid sexuality too! I wish you luck in figuring more specifics out if you end up wanting them, and if not, that's great too! 

7 hours ago, AonEne said:

It's totally valid to have a fluid sexuality too! I wish you luck in figuring more specifics out if you end up wanting them, and if not, that's great too! 

Thank you so much for this! I will never get over just how amazing everyone on this site is. :D

29 minutes ago, Elf_at_heart said:

Thank you so much for this! I will never get over just how amazing everyone on this site is. :D

I know right? everyone is so nice! Also it's totally okay to take your time with figuring stuff out :)