You know what else is nice?

Skorts that you modified yourself to have arm straps so you can pull up the skirt part over your chest and pull the straps over your shoulders to make these overalls thingys for art. :D

That explanation probably doesn’t make very much sense, especially if you don’t know what skorts are :P

1 hour ago, Friendly Cremling said:

Could someone help me figure out my sexuality? Or give some tips for that? Or something

i can PM you if you want! Like Cin said, most of us are still figuring it out, and some of us might never really know what exactly our sexuality is, but i personally feel that's not as import as simply listening to your feelings. but i can try to help you find labels that you feel suit you :)

On 12/15/2022 at 0:20 PM, Szeth's Facepalm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

silly.jpeg.a1a7166d5045975f59f08815452afc06.jpeg

best feeling ever

I’m a theatre kid with bright pink hair. I can’t even count the number of times I get called gay daily. 

@Friendly Cremling, no one can tell you what you feel except yourself. I’m happy to help just like a lot of people here, but in the end, it comes down to what you feel and believe. 

21 hours ago, Ookla the catastrophizer said:

Welp I think most of us haven’t figured out our own, I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability!

20 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

i can PM you if you want! Like Cin said, most of us are still figuring it out, and some of us might never really know what exactly our sexuality is, but i personally feel that's not as import as simply listening to your feelings. but i can try to help you find labels that you feel suit you :)

Thank you! I’m relatively new and I don’t know how PM’s work but thanks.

18 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

@Friendly Cremling, no one can tell you what you feel except yourself. I’m happy to help just like a lot of people here, but in the end, it comes down to what you feel and believe. 

Thank you guys! I know that I might not ever figure it out, but I think I’ll feel better at least having some idea. I really appreciate you being willing to help me.

About 8 years ago, back when I still identified as male, I decided to grow my hair out because I like long hair, which confused classmates, teachers, waiters in restaurants, and pretty much everyone else. About a year ago, I came out as nonbinary. Now when someone asks me if I'm a boy or girl, I look them in the eye for a long beat and say "Actually, neither."

BEST. FEELING. EVER.

6 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

About 8 years ago, back when I still identified as male, I decided to grow my hair out because I like long hair, which confused classmates, teachers, waiters in restaurants, and pretty much everyone else. About a year ago, I came out as nonbinary. Now when someone asks me if I'm a boy or girl, I look them in the eye for a long beat and say "Actually, neither."

BEST. FEELING. EVER.

This.

I have shoulder-length hair but I literally always have it tied up in a low bun. I pin my bangs back and wear masc clothes and it confuses the heck out of people who don’t know me.

Since I’m bigender I think if they ask me if I’m a boy I say yes and if they ask me if I’m a girl I say yes :P

18 hours ago, Shadowed said:

Since I’m bigender I think if they ask me if I’m a boy I say yes and if they ask me if I’m a girl I say yes :P

Goals omg

Also guys (gays?) i just read the best queer book EVER, you've likely heard of it or read it cause it's popular but I Kissed Shara Wheeler has possibly the best rep and portrayal of modern queer struggles that I've ever read. To be fair, i haven't read a lot of modern queer books, but this one would still probably be the best. I'm obsessed!!! I've been looking for a good sapphic novel for ages, cause all the other popular gay ones seem to be about guys (no hate obvie but a sapphic like me's gotta make do!) and omg omg omg i found it. I wish I could get my own copy but stupid homophobic parents ;-; But the characters are just so realistic and relatable. The plot reminds me of John Green plots but actually good (i'm sorry but his YA books are garbage and my mind won't be changed) and god i love the characters so much. I have book-crush on like every other one. Actually, here's a list:

Spoiler

(from biggest book-crush to smallest)

1. Smith 2. Shara 3. Chloe 4. Georgie 5. Ash (they're probably my favorite character even though they're a more minor character, they're just so funny and realisitc lol. Like the egg head thing! That's totally something my emo enby art friend would do! the book is just too relatable my god.) 6. Rory

What?? They're all just so hot!

PLEASE read it and hmu, i just love it so much and no one i know's read it and i'm literally obsessed with it. It's just so realistic and thoughtful and fun and it makes me happy. I Kissed Sarah Wheeler = best book of my year so far (cept Greywaren but that doesn't count cause it was automatically my favorite ever since i heard the release date).

Also, Surrender your Sons is pretty good! It gave me nightmares that i was sent to a conversion camp for a couple weeks but it was worth it. it was really funny and also had a good message about making sure it's safe to come out.

But PLEEEAASSEEE read I Kissed Shara Wheeler. It's if John Green books were queer and actually good.

Kay bye gay people keep on slaying

added to mine too!

I’m not sure if it’s published internationally, but Nothing Ever Happens Here is pretty good. It’s basically about this girl whose dad/mum comes out as trans mtf and she gets bullied at school for it. it’s kinda aimed at middle-grade but it’s still great!

Edited by Shadowed
‘freat’ seriously :|

*ahem*

hello fellow gays i have a dilemma.

here's the problem:

i wanna be uh

*cough*

Spoiler

shoved against a wall by a cute guy (i'm male)

the only problem?

can't find any cute guys >:(

but my enby friend has graciously volunteered to take a cute guys place.

is this a weird rant?

sorry if im making yall uncomfortable i do that a lot i don't talk ab my fantasies so when i do it makes people uncomfy sorry haha i'll see myself out the door

*leaves*

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

*ahem*

hello fellow gays i have a dilemma.

here's the problem:

i wanna be uh

*cough*

Reveal hidden contents

shoved against a wall by a cute guy (i'm male)

the only problem?

can't find any cute guys >:(

but my enby friend has graciously volunteered to take a cute guys place.

is this a weird rant?

sorry if im making yall uncomfortable i do that a lot i don't talk ab my fantasies so when i do it makes people uncomfy sorry haha i'll see myself out the door

*leaves*

Cute guys are hard to come by indeed... I'd suggest always dressing like a femboy.