Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

*uses powers to obliterate fortress, eat all of the magic confetti, then eat the rest of the confetti in the world and become Confettinalsium*

*gathers a bunch of people to shatter Confettinalsium to take up the confetti shards*

*dodges*

*Gasps at how powerful Confettinalsium has become. Then proceeds to gather some sort of Anti investiture things to shatter Confettinalsium*

Spoiler

I don't know nearly enough realmatic theory to know what this would do, but this is the confettimere, so it's our own rules

Just now, Witless of Shinovar said:

*Gasps at how powerful Confettinalsium has become. Then proceeds to gather some sort of Anti investiture things to shatter Confettinalsium*

Hide contents

I don't know nearly enough realmatic theory to know what this would do, but this is the confettimere, so it's our own rules

Spoiler

Well I don't think we know all that much about how Anti-Investiture works and where it comes from. And also not much about Adonalsium and the Shattering. So...

*hides, sending occasional confetti-fueled attacks to counter your efforts*

Reveal hidden contents

Well I don't think we know all that much about how Anti-Investiture works and where it comes from. And also not much about Adonalsium and the Shattering. So...

*hides, sending occasional confetti-fueled attacks to counter your efforts*

Spoiler

True

*uses the unfathomable amount of confetti wealth to send attacks while researching ways to get magic powers*

Just now, Witless of Shinovar said:
  Hide contents

True

*uses the unfathomable amount of confetti wealth to send attacks while researching ways to get magic powers*

*begins turning other things into magic confetti to eat them too and become more powerful*

*begins turning other things into magic confetti to eat them too and become more powerful*

*constructs magic confetti war machines that consume magic confetti to launch even more powerful attacks*

*disappears into the confetti realm*

Reveal hidden contents

I have been told to go to sleep :P

*delays attacks until further notice because of the sudden disappearance of Confettinalsium*

Spoiler

Good night! :P 

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Can I just say that when there was a Q+A club at my school my first thought was why there was a club for questions and answers :P. I have been enlightened, thankfully.

I'm unenlightened - may I ask what a Q+A club is? Because that would have been my first thought as well lol.

Just now, Robin Sedai said:

I'm unenlightened - may I ask what a Q+A club is? Because that would have been my first thought as well lol.

Queer and Allies. If you're queer you're part of the LGBTQIA+ community, and an ally is someone who supports them.

26 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

The quoisexual confusion of whether to identify as quoisexual or just give up and call yourself aceflux.

Be whatever you think fits at the moment. Everything is fluid and will change over time as you change. You should identify as whatever you think is right no matter whether it confuses other people or even yourself. For example I think my sexuality may technically fit better into the Pan category however I identify as Bi because that is what feels comfortable and fits me best. As a fellow quoi person (I have decided I’m quoiromantic) it is confusing but that’s kinda the point. :) 

Edited by Cinnamon

3 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

The quoisexual confusion of whether to identify as quoisexual or just give up and call yourself aceflux.

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Be whatever you think fits at the moment. Everything is fluid and will change over time as you change. You should identify as whatever you think is right no matter whether it confuses other people or even yourself. For example I think my sexuality may technically fit better into the Pan category however I identify as Bi because that is what feels comfortable and fits me best. As a fellow quoi person (I have decided I’m quoiromantic) it is confusing but that’s kinda the point. :) 

I'm like... confused and a little scared to delve into all the subcategories and try to figure out what applies. Like quoiromantic could make sense but don't most aro people not understand romantic attraction? Based on what I've gather I haven't I guess but still.

There's a lot. I don't know. It's confusing.

57 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I'm like... confused and a little scared to delve into all the subcategories and try to figure out what applies. Like quoiromantic could make sense but don't most aro people not understand romantic attraction? Based on what I've gather I haven't I guess but still.

There's a lot. I don't know. It's confusing.

Just kinda go with what you do know. If you want to delve deeper into the interwebs I’m sure you could find plenty of information but that may just confuse you more. The way I’m understanding quoiromantic to mean is that I am confused not only by what my romantic attraction is but also between whether any attraction I feel is romantic or platonic. 
Theres a lot that everyone doesn’t know and knew terms and identities are cropping up all the time this is so people know that there is room for them in the community. Technically any of this falls under the aromantic umbrella but everyone experiences aromanticism in different ways and in different amounts. The different terms and identities allow clarification and acceptance for people who might be trying to understand who they are. Especially if they meet someone who identifies as what they identify as but experience it differently, seeing that there are all different ways to be certain things let’s them know that they don’t just have it wrong it just might be different.

Edited by Cinnamon
I hope this kind of makes sense?

Im happy too! 

Also they told me that they are genderfluid and use they/them pronouns (its not a thing they tell others usually thats why i didnt know) so i will be editing my earlier post to reflect that

12 minutes ago, Elf said:

Im happy too! 

Also they told me that they are genderfluid and use they/them pronouns (its not a thing they tell others usually thats why i didnt know) so i will be editing my earlier post to reflect that

WOAH COOL!

I will applaud from the sidelines with my garlic bread :D