• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Soulbinder said:

Hypothetically speaking, how would one know if they’re gay?

Are you asking about yourself or someone else? Because if it’s the latter, generally asking em is a good move.

2 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Are you asking about yourself or someone else? Because if it’s the latter, generally asking em is a good move.

…hypothetically speaking, me.

10 hours ago, Soulbinder said:

…hypothetically speaking, me.

Well, hypothetically, have you felt attracted to girls, whether romantically or sexually? Have any crushes on men felt more like you chose a friend or generally good-looking person and went "yeah he seems good" or thinking of him as a way to married life, stability, or something of the sort rather than someone you deeply love and want to date? Or hypothetically, have you ever thought "if I was into girls, I'd totally date her" or had detailed and emotionally invested fantasies (as in, not just "huh I wonder what that's like") about going out with or having sex with a girl? This is not an all-encompassing list, but it may give a hypothetical person somewhere to start. 

And a big thing to keep in mind is that romantic or sexual attraction to one gender doesn’t immediately disqualify feelings for another. Sexuality is a spectrum, and it can be weird.

• 2 weeks later...

My pride flag count for this month is disappointingly low (Utah) but at least I have my lock screen.

Also I think I'm he/they but I don't really like the term demiboy, does anyone know any other good terms for nonbinary but in like a masc way/ male but in a nonbinary way?

1 hour ago, ShrubSeph said:

My pride flag count for this month is disappointingly low (Utah) but at least I have my lock screen.

Also I think I'm he/they but I don't really like the term demiboy, does anyone know any other good terms for nonbinary but in like a masc way/ male but in a nonbinary way?

Honestly? I don’t really know. I’m a she/they gal, and I generally define myself as transfemme, and for the normies trans woman. Though I also do like me the term femmeby (as opposed to enby), though I dunno about the masc variant.

Transmasc is always out there, but past that, I’m right there with ya brother (lest sib be the preferable tangential familial term)

Edited by Koloss17

On 6/26/2024 at 5:43 PM, Koloss17 said:

Transmasc is always out there, but past that, I’m right there with ya brother (lest sib be the preferable tangential familial term)

I don't think transmasc really applies, I'm more transitioning away from being 100% male

8 minutes ago, ShrubSeph said:

I don't think transmasc really applies, I'm more transitioning away from being 100% male

Ah. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I honestly dunno. Whatever term you feel describes you the most, or whatever you jive with is what you should use. Past that advice, I’m struggling to think of something.

@AonEne, good friend and queer, might you have thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello hello I'm super late but yes! 

On 6/26/2024 at 4:29 PM, ShrubSeph said:

I think I'm he/they but I don't really like the term demiboy, does anyone know any other good terms for nonbinary but in like a masc way/ male but in a nonbinary way?

I'll lob some links at you, and you can scroll through there and see if anything describes you well - note that not all terms listed in these wikis are commonly used or identified with, but it's somewhere to start: 

https://nonbinary.wiki/wiki/Man 
https://nonbinary.wiki/wiki/Transmasculine 
https://nonbinary.wiki/wiki/Transfeminine 
https://gender.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Masculine 
https://gender.fandom.com/wiki/Transfeminine_Man 

It's also just fine to stick with umbrella terms if those feel most applicable - 'nonbinary man', 'masc enby', 'transfem man', and so on. 

Edited by AonEne
sent before i meant to -_-

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2024 at 8:47 PM, Drehy said:

Best name I could think of. Couldn’t find a definitely bi male person in SA.

Wait, are you saying Bi King Adolin Kholin isn't "definitely bi" and that's only in my head?  After Chapter 12 of RoW? ;)

Welcome here!

1 hour ago, Comatose said:

Wait, are you saying Bi King Adolin Kholin isn't "definitely bi" and that's only in my head?  After Chapter 12 of RoW? ;)

Welcome here!

Let me tell you I’m devastated that due to Mormonism, Shakadolin will never be a thing ;( 

55 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Let me tell you I’m devastated that due to Mormonism, Shakadolin will never be a thing ;( 

Just because (SA Spoilers)

Spoiler

Kaladin is "too much of a prude" doesn't mean Adolin isn't interested (or Kaladin, for that matter ;) ).  
Like Veil says, no harm in appreciating beauty, haha.