Kiss, Marry, Kill (Sanderson Edition)

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

wating IS THE WORST. and yes it is the same reason. sadly.

They finally let me read it a few months ago, but only after I made a lot of excuses involving Mistborn, other books, and how I needed it to understand the theories:P

Just now, Ookla the Theoretical said:

They finally let me read it a few months ago, but only after I made a lot of excuses involving Mistborn, other books, and how I needed it to understand the theories:P

*sigh* I tried that too. I have to wait about three years to read era two. my friend who is younger then me by a year has read war breaker and that just peeves me SO much. 

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*sigh* I tried that too. I have to wait about three years to read era two. my friend who is younger then me by a year has read war breaker and that just peeves me SO much. 

:(sounds frustrating. Hopefully you have other good things to read in the meantime! 

(For some reason that last sentence feels very grammatically wrong to me so it might not make sense)

:(sounds frustrating. Hopefully you have other good things to read in the meantime! 

(For some reason that last sentence feels very grammatically wrong to me so it might not make sense)

I am reading the Grishaverse now, I also am going to start reading some Star Wars books to see if they are good. I also am going to rereads some things

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I am reading the Grishaverse now, I also am going to start reading some Star Wars books to see if they are good. I also am going to rereads some things

Grishaverse is amazing, some Star Wars books are really good (I recommend From a Certain Point of View), and reading is always a great way to go!

Grishaverse is amazing, some Star Wars books are really good (I recommend From a Certain Point of View), and reading is always a great way to go!

YE im going to get the Thrawn trilogy by Timothy Zhan.

6 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hmmmmm, i don't remember a lot about iyatil... i have to reread WoR

Kiss Iyatil, marry Thaidikar, kill Mraize (?)

(Ok, lets try this one again) Wax, Wayne, Marasi

marry me? im flattered.

Kiss Hesho, marry morrimur kill Vapor

Mitosis, Life-force, Steelheart