Eh. I’ll drink it if it’s offered but won’t go out of my way for it. However, if it’s southern sweet tea, I’ll definitely go out of my way for it.

What’s your favorite movie released in 2023?

Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves. Fantastic film! Way funnier than I was expecting, particularly as I started playing D&D not long after watching it.

In your opinion, what is the best game on Earth?

2 hours ago, Ookla said:

Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves. Fantastic film! Way funnier than I was expecting, particularly as I started playing D&D not long after watching it.

I absolutely adore that movie! I feel like hardly anyone has seen it. The consistency with and accuracy to the actual game was really impressive (and breaking the rules a bit for the graveyard interview scene was definitely worth it).

2 hours ago, Ookla said:

In your opinion, what is the best game on Earth?

I’d have to say Breath of the Wild. It’s just all around incredible. I love Skyrim too, but it’s far less polished (glitches make it better sometimes, though!).

What’s your favorite type of food?

Minecraft. How many bugs and glitches in that game have basically become features now? Sadly, the game has updated to the point where none of my family's (admittedly very old) computers can run it anymore, so I am limited to watching other people play it on YouTube until I have the money to buy myself a newer computer. :(

What is your favorite way to take notes (whether in school or just for random ideas)?

Probably the notes app on my phone. It's the thing I most reliably have on me to jot down random cool thoughts, and I have like three designated notes for different kinds of random thoughts, so it's very nice.

Do you ever apply commentary to things that really aren't in any way relevant to apply commentary to?