One time when I was a kid I wanted something sweet at lunch and thought "Hey, maybe I can put some sugar in this ground meat my mom made." It's one of the worst ideas I've ever had.

What is the weirdest food combination you've ever tried that actually tasted good? 

Ooh, that's hard! Dragons, griffins, unicorns, and phoenixes are all really good! But if I had to pick a favorite... uhm... either dragons or phoenixes. Sorry, it's hard to choose.

What is the best kind of candy?

easily the kind i am currently drinking is my favorite (it depends on the one im drinking rn)

if you could kill anyone in the world what is there name any why would you kill them?

I wouldn't kill anyone. Heck, I'm a bit annoyed with my national military because it keeps sending me flyers asking me to join up. NO THANKS! The only things I kill are small and have many legs (spiders, flies, mosquitoes, earwigs, etc.)

If you could have anything you wanted right now, what would it be?

Until 2 pm, and it was after a flight and timezone change, so I was super tired. I don't really sleep in. Around 11 am I always get up, otherwise I feel bad haha.

What's a writing prompt you used recently (gimme. I want it.)?

Spoiler
On 3/22/2024 at 7:56 PM, Soulbinder said:

Personally my favorite bird is the Free Bird guitar solo. 

Same

On 3/27/2024 at 12:18 AM, Aeternum said:

Not super recently, but probably sometime this year. I have terrible memory haha.

If you could name a unit of measurement, what would you call it and what would it measure?

interesting thing, my friend made one that is just my real name, and it’s a very ambiguous unit, it measures time and length, and it can be anywhere from a year to a minute or an inch to a mile

On 3/27/2024 at 10:29 AM, Through The Living Glass said:
Spoiler

It would be called a circle and would be used to measure the area of squares.

What's one thing you've always wanted to do but have never been able to do?

Spoiler

that’s a fantastic unit of measurement, we should make it a real thing! (Dead serious)

fly a plane, blacksmithing, code a video game, fencing/swordplay with actual swords, not just plastic or foam ones. (All things I hope to learn)

Okay it looks like I missed like 3 pages, give me a few minutes to sort this out

Aeternum -

Until 2 pm, and it was after a flight and timezone change, so I was super tired. I don't really sleep in. Around 11 am I always get up, otherwise I feel bad haha.

What's a writing prompt you used recently (gimme. I want it.)?

Here’s a few good ones:

Spoiler

“Where do you feel most at peace.”

“Your best friend is moving in 24 hours. You can do anything you want together. What would your day be full of?”

”If you had the power to create a new holiday, what would it be, and why?”

“Someone has just offered you a bus to convert into your own personal hangout space. Describe what you would do to convert it into a perfect space for you.”

If you could bring one fictional character into our world with no catches whatsoever, who would you bring? (Give me a basic explanation if it’s an obscure character please)

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
I messed up… Badly

On 7/24/2020 at 7:12 AM, danex said:

ike if someone asks "whats your favorite non-sanderson book" one more time

ima scream

13 hours ago, Ookla said:

What is your favorite non-Sanderson book?

I read the first post and the last post and just had to laugh my favorite non sanderson book is Seeds of rebellion by Brandon Mull