Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... that's hard.

Least favorite, definitely Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Favorite though... probably Detroit: Become Human, Subnautica: Below Zero, or FNaF (solely for the theorizing. I've only played like two of the games. 😋)

Who's your favorite music artist?

Edited by Through The Living Glass
typo typo typo hey

Twenty-One Pilots for sure.

Spoiler

I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now, I will not obsessively rant right now

Do you sleep with stuffed animals in your bed? 

On 5/9/2024 at 11:25 AM, Through The Living Glass said:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... that's hard.

Least favorite, definitely Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Favorite though... probably Detroit: Become Human, Subnautica: Below Zero, or FNaF (solely for the theorizing. I've only played like two of the games. 😋)

Who's your favorite music artist?

Bad news… I’m going back on my oath (sorry Rosharans)… WHY DON’T YOU LIKE ANIMAL CROSSING!? ._?

Spoiler

Ok, that’s enough oathbreaking.

17 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

What is the best shoe brand?

Ok, so my mom got me Xeros, and they’re super comfortable! But they’re also really thin on the bottom, so I have to say that it’s a tie between my Columbia Snow Boots (that I wear for everyday use lol) and the Xeros.

25 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Because it's boring as heck. No offense. 😄

What's the best soda?

Ok, understandable

Answer:

Sprite.

Question:

what is your favorite brand of jeans?

Lee Riders, though the jeans I have from them sat in a shed for 20 years before I got ahold of them, so I have no idea how good the company is today.

What is your favorite art medium to work with?

• 3 weeks later...

I really should finish Attack on Titan one of these days...

But I don't watch much anime. I'm more of a reader generally, which means I'm more drawn (haha) to the manga the anime is an adaptation of.

Have you been in a country where the main language isn't your native language?

Yep! I've been to places where they predominately speak Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Tagalog, Greek (if a port in Greece counts), and Turkish.

Does your home have wallpaper?

Oooh... I don't know I've read them twice and I really like tress and Yumi but sunlit man has so much too it... I don't know

What is your favorite thing to do other than read?

Nope, although I have one of those pictures that changes depending on the angle it's looked at with a bunch of Eevees. They turn into their regular Eeveelutions from one angle and their shiny versions from another.

Do you have a tattoo?