10 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, seeing  dead people, and the sense of when to duck.

Why do bugs exist?

They don't. They are mini little drones from the government that inject trackers into you so that way they can watch you always.

Where does the sky end? 

10 hours ago, Exotwo said:

They don't. They are mini little drones from the government that inject trackers into you so that way they can watch you always.

Where does the sky end? 

*pulls up glasses* According to Google: scientists say that the atmosphere ends at the Kármán line, 100 km (62 miles) above sea level. That's where sky is said to become space, which is what people mean when they talk about 'the edge of space'. Beyond that line, there is not enough air to create drag. So that should answer your question. The sky does in fact end. 

How do you walk down the stairs? Like I’m genuinely curious. Do we all walk down the stairs differently? What foot goes first? How long do you wait between steps and do you have a pattern? 

I don't walk. I throw myself down the steps like I'm diving into a pool. To actually answer your question, I start with my left foot and go down as fast as I not-so-safely can.

Are you a writer? If so, how many words of your novel have you written in the past two weeks?

I  practice being annoying. Although i do not follow any religion I do see how each one works and i respect them all. 

If you cut a shape from a 3x3x3 cube and that shape has 4 sides how many verticies at most could the cube have after it was cut?

I do not think i understand 

The last time i had to do maths was seventh grade 

If its not a mathy one 

Then im just dumb 

Do you listen to Lorde?

11 minutes ago, The cheeseman said:

A little. Linkin Park and Two Steps From Hell take up most of my listening time though.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Henry Cavill's portrayal of Geralt in The Witcher?

By that, of course, i mean  250000000000000000000000 

No you know what 

It actually and truly breaks any and all numerical scales

7 hours ago, Cruciatus_heart said:

By that, of course, i mean  250000000000000000000000 

No you know what 

It actually and truly breaks any and all numerical scales

You have to ask a question buddy. Read the rules before you respond to every single storming topic.

Have you ever felt like depression?

39 minutes ago, Exotwo said:

You have to ask a question buddy. Read the rules before you respond to every single storming topic.

Dude calm down. It's far from the first time someone has done that in this thread.

39 minutes ago, Exotwo said:

Once. I will not be elaborating.

What constellations - if any - can you see right now?

Edited by The cheeseman

1 hour ago, Exotwo said:

Aww did someone get a little worked up over a random thing that doesn't matter? 

And yes, i have chronic depression 

Do you ever wonder why people can't be a little nicer?

Edited by Cruciatus_heart

Often, usually wondering about myself.

Would you like to see a chasmfiend lashed into the center of a city on Roshar in one of the Stormlight books?

(and yes, I know this would require quite a bit of Stormlight because the chasmfiend is invested.)

2 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Often, usually wondering about myself.

Would you like to see a chasmfiend lashed into the center of a city on Roshar in one of the Stormlight books?

(and yes, I know this would require quite a bit of Stormlight because the chasmfiend is invested.)

Hm. It would have to be Urithiru. Love to see the radiants trying to explain that one.

@Cruciatus_heart sorry for the comment. I was having a really bad day. Also, before you ask, no, the attached question was not targeted at you. I myself do not struggle with depression but I do suffer from other mental health problems, which can be extremely hard to deal with. I have felt depressed one time but I will not mention the reason why because it will ruin your life just as it ruined mine.

Do you drink water more often or some other drink (do specify).

Edited by Exotwo
//\\//\\\\\\/\\\/\//\\/\/\\/\//\/\//\\\\\\/\\\\\//\\\//\\\\/

I know the attached question wasn't targeted at me but I was just trying to continue the game. 

Also, I thank you for making a mature apology; i myself apologise for the comment I made. 

I get that you had a bad day, it just wasn't very nice for me either to wake up and have that be the first thing I see. But anyway, what's done is done and let bygones be bygones, 

I wish you well. 

(continuing the game: i drink water a lot, more so than anything else. Have you ever read 7 books in 7 days?)

7 books in 6 hours is my record from 4 years ago although those were books I had already read before. 5 books in 18 hours is my record for new unread books. That happened when I was reading magisterium. 

Do you think that movie adaptations or animated adaptations of books enhance or ruin the quality of the original book?

It tends to enhance. If the adaptation is of excellent quality - think The Lord of the Rings or seasons 1-5 of Game of Thrones - then you are able to enjoy a new piece of media that very well contrasts something you already enjoy. if the adaptation is of abysmal quality - think The Wheel of Time or The Hobbit - then the reading experience is "Oh I'm so glad that this is so much better than the adaptation."

Who is the GOAT fictional king/queen?