Heyo!

GudThymes

Hi everyone. I go by GudThymes (he/him) online, but you can call me Goody or Guddy if you're so inclined.

I was introduced to Brandon by my brother a couple years ago and have now read every Cosmere book twice and now I'm working on my third read of the Stormlight Archive in prep for RoW.

It's good to meet you all and to start to be active in a community that has meant so much to me.

6 hours ago, Sorana said:

Hello and welcome to the shard!

As you've read the books set in the cosmere - which one did you like best?

Thank you! If you count Arcanum Unbounded then there's your answer. Otherwise I would say Way of Kings. I think the early progression of Kaladin as a character is one of the most captivating things I have ever read. I don't think I could ever get tired of reading it.

6 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Which story was your favourite from the Arcanum Unbounded, @GudThymes?

Ooooh. That's a hard question. I don't recall the names of the stories but either Sixth of the Dusk or the soulstamping one with Shai.

I loved how Brandon really got inside of the head of Sixth as a tracker and then seeing the future of the cosmere was very exciting. With Shai I think the story itself was just very compelling and the magic of soulstamping is just so so so cool.