Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

EmLee braces herself and holds the glitter bomb as far away from her as her arm can reach.

2... 1... Silence. Nothing happens. Then some police chatter sounded, red and blue lights flash, but nothing else appeared to happen.

It's time for me to go to bed now. Farewell!

Facepalm narrows their eyes. "I always knew this day would come." They carefully set the pizza down and grab three de-glitter-inators from their bag. They throw two into the air (presumably for someone to catch) and then start running towards the monster. "CHARGE!"

Spoiler

Man RP is fun

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

"Why are you running towards the giant monster??" Robin grabs a slice of pizza before picking up a de-glitter-inator off the ground. She runs toward the monster. "I guess the question is, why am I running towards the giant monster, and what do I shout?"

“What the scud is happening? Can someone please help me get out of this glue?”

Robin, there should be a “ ” button at the top of your screen, if it’s the same for you.

Edited by 2EmLee2

2 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

"KINDA BUSY, 2EmLee2!" Szeth's Facepalm blasts the glitter monster with a spray of de-glitter-ing potion. "BUT I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING IN MY BAG FOR THAT! JUST BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T GET BITTEN BY MY PET CAPYBARA IF YOU PUT YOUR HAND IN!"

"What i said still stands! Just be super careful of the cabybara."

• 1 month later...

Facepalm crashes through the door. "was someone trying to talk about booktube without me?

"Anyway, i only really watch one, man carrying thing. Half his videos are memes, which may be why i watch them. ...  i don't know why i was so heated about someone talking about booktube without me..."

Facepalm punches the window, screaming "CRYSTAL BLUE HAMON OVERDRIVE" and jumps out, somehow avoiding the sharp glass. They leave a trail of cash, cheetos, and glitter (from the glitter monster).