Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

*hugs* tho i don't really understand what that would be like. When my period comes around my appetite just vanishes. 

Also another thing. One of my friends used to have periods but she stopped having them and I'm like is that normal?

Edited by Elf

She first had them in fourth grade and in think it's been a couple of years since she stopped having them. She is 14 years old. She went to a gynac and he just told her that she had stopped having them and would never be able to have kids.

TW: substances 

Spoiler

She also drinks and started smoking when she was 12 so could that be a reason?

Edited by Elf

2 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

I feel awful today though

Carb hangover >_< lmao

That's awful and I agree with everything you said in the previous post. I had to go to school like that last week and just about died. 

5 hours ago, Morningtide said:

That's awful and I agree with everything you said in the previous post. I had to go to school like that last week and just about died. 

Noooooooo that sounds so miserable

I'm homeschooled, and while at times i really dislike it, it is awesome that i can just stay in bed till 11 whenever i'm feeling awful haha

19 hours ago, Elf said:

Also another thing. One of my friends used to have periods but she stopped having them and I'm like is that normal?

As far as I know, hormones play a significant role in one's periods. I don't know about your friend and am speaking only from my own experience. 

Tw: depression

Spoiler

My periods stopped when I was suffering from mental illness. According to my doctor, it's caused by my nervous tension or stress, which led to a hormone imbalance. I went without periods for more than four years.

Anyway, the effects are not necessarily permanent, even if they continue for a relatively long time.

14 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Noooooooo that sounds so miserable

I'm homeschooled, and while at times i really dislike it, it is awesome that i can just stay in bed till 11 whenever i'm feeling awful haha

It was awful. Homeschooling sounds kind of rough. 

11 hours ago, Morningtide said:

It was awful. Homeschooling sounds kind of rough. 

yeahhhh it kind of is. It's great for elementary school, as long as you get plenty of socialization, but once you get to middle school, you kind of need teachers who are trained in their subject. also, I get very, very little socialization and its turning me into a depressed interaction-starved mess ;-; my parents said they'll think of sending me to school next year, so at least there's that.

16 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

yeahhhh it kind of is. It's great for elementary school, as long as you get plenty of socialization, but once you get to middle school, you kind of need teachers who are trained in their subject. also, I get very, very little socialization and its turning me into a depressed interaction-starved mess ;-; my parents said they'll think of sending me to school next year, so at least there's that.

That sounds rough. I think (and hope) you'll like school next year!

On 4/7/2022 at 6:48 PM, Szeth's Facepalm said:

You know, the funny thing is, I was homeschooled through middle school, but it wasn't until I started public school that I started being starved for interaction, however that works.

Pretty interesting how different people's experiences differ.

• 3 months later...

Okay, I am kinda introverted and hate talking to people, and I can understand why you might dislike being homeschooled. It can be hard. It‘s probably harder for someone who dosen‘t enjoy locking yourself in your room and reading all day.  I can‘t fully understand what you‘re feeling because, again, I am introverted.
But for everyone who now thinks homeschool is a terrible thing, just know I love it a lot more than public school. People can be jerks, okay, and I can‘t stand jerks. I‘d rather be with only my family for a year than deal with middle school boys. Plus, you have more flexibility. That‘s probably just me, though.

Just trying to get both sides of the story on here.

I really do hope you do public school next year and I‘m sorry that homeschool isn‘t working out for you.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Thirdofstars said:

Also, im a girl so can i join?

Absolutely!

2 hours ago, Thirdofstars said:

anybody else have crem brothers? My older brother spent 45 minutes the other day trying to convince me that girls were physically dumber than boys.

Goodness. I may not get along well with my brother, but he would never say such a thing to me. Our arguing is more passive-aggressive.

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:
2 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

yep, yep I am :D

Do I give off boy vibes?

do i ever give off girl vibes tho???

Well those quotes formated oddly. *shrug* 

I didn't really get vibes related to gender from either of you. Some people give off strong vibes, but I didn't get any strong vibes