Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

@Robin Sedai, my brain, for some reason, decided Robin was only a boy's name(it's not! I don't know why I thought that) and then in my brain, you were a guy. Also your profile pics are vaguely masculine sometimes*. Or maybe that was just a weird thing where since I thought that you were a guy, I thought of your profile pictures as masculine? I don't know.

*Yes, I know. My profile pic is Adolin.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed
removing extra period

9 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

But what if your love interest dosen’t like it that you’re being remarkably dumb?

Ah, but you see there is the interesting thing about love if in fact, the things that you do for love is repulsive to them then it can show you what the standing of that love truly is.

Edited by Nathrangking

Just now, Rabbit Unmade said:

So dumb boys can become become even dumber/ less dumb by falling in love? I think most boys likely go down the path of dumbness.

I didn't say that either. Love is in some ways comparable to a form of madness. It does not make the dumb better or worse. How it is channeled is always up to the "afflicted". It can enflame certain emotions etc... Boys might sometimes lean that way, but to say it is most likely to happen might be a bit extreme.

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

Is this just the boys complaining about boys thread? xD

Seems more like a philosophical discourse to me.