Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

With nail polish -

Gel nail polish is my best friend. You can get a kit with a decent UV lamp and some pretty good colors for around $30 off of Amazon

And then drying time is greatly decreased

Although you do have to absolutely destroy the top of your nails to get it to stick, so if that's not something you'd be okay with doing, gel nails prolly aren't your best option

16 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

With nail polish -

Gel nail polish is my best friend. You can get a kit with a decent UV lamp and some pretty good colors for around $30 off of Amazon

And then drying time is greatly decreased

Although you do have to absolutely destroy the top of your nails to get it to stick, so if that's not something you'd be okay with doing, gel nails prolly aren't your best option

Scared of gel!  I like my nails as they are….and I'm constantly changing color, maybe once weekly, even more often.  Finally got them done today, a clear translucent pink.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 10:32 AM, Morningtide said:

Honestly my idea of "girl things" that I talk about with my friends is books, movies, or a combination of both :P

And sometimes puzzles. Or games.

Edited by Tani