Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

1 minute ago, Morningtide said:

I don't know. I have discovered that girls are either mildly annoying or good friends, and for some reason boys are either my best friends or significantly more annoying to the point that I don't like being anywhere near them. It's odd. 

Hmm. This is exactly my experience also.

9 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

I don't know. I have discovered that girls are either mildly annoying or good friends, and for some reason boys are either my best friends or significantly more annoying to the point that I don't like being anywhere near them. It's odd. 

I think the girls you know are nicer than the ones I know. From what I've found either they like you and are nice or they hate you and are mean/ignore you. Boys in my experience tend to be really nice and funny.

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

I think the girls you know are nicer than the ones I know. From what I've found either they like you and are nice or they hate you and are mean/ignore you. 

This is true. I just make a point not to know that type of girl so they don't really factor in for me. 

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Idk all the girls I hang out are funny and cool. The boys just... idk. they wack ig.

boys are often wack. But often in a good way. 

30 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

That's part of the reason I'm so scared of them.

This makes sense

7 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Not all girls are mean though. Just some of them.

This is very true. I am a girl and I consider myself to be very nice

Hi I'm baaack *throws muffins and frozen grapes at everyone*

H'm yes. Some girls can be extremely vicious. Like, they compliment you, then gossip about you behind your back. Guys are generally more upfront - as in, they tell you if your hair looks bad, and take delight in it.

I have two brothers, so I have experience in this department :P

4 hours ago, Telrao said:

Hi I'm baaack *throws muffins and frozen grapes at everyone*

1 minute ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

*Pops out of an airship holding an LGBTQIA+ flag, drops muffins, enjoys the ability to skirt gender norms by not identifying as gendered, and parachutes away.*

Ummmmmmm.

You know what, I'm just not going to question it.

Just now, Mr. Misting said:

Ummmmmmm.

You know what, I'm just not going to question it.

Here's the thing.

Whenever there's a thing specifically targeted towards girls or boys at school, the administration is afraid of being homophobic. They target it towards whatever gender, and then say "Oh yeah nonbinary/genderfluid/agender/other gender identity can also join".

It extends to most social situations as well.

I'm nonbinary, so I can pretty much go into whatever gender-oriented club I want in most scenarios.

Spoiler

It's all part of the woke gay climate adgenda!

8 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Here's the thing.

Whenever there's a thing specifically targeted towards girls or boys at school, the administration is afraid of being homophobic. They target it towards whatever gender, and then say "Oh yeah nonbinary/genderfluid/agender/other gender identity can also join".

It extends to most social situations as well.

I'm nonbinary, so I can pretty much go into whatever gender-oriented club I want in most scenarios.

Reveal hidden contents

It's all part of the woke gay climate adgenda!

Spoiler

Agenda also sounds like Agender in some accents. The gay agenda strikes again!

Up until maybe a year ago, all but one of my friends were boys. Now I'm friends with other girls, but sometimes I wonder why. Sure, plenty of girls are nice, but there's so much stupid drama. Boys just don't seem to have it to the same extent. 

Regardless, can we all agree that books make the best friends? (Good, well written books.) I'm friends with hundreds of books, and none of them ever gossip about me or "accidentally" steal my phone.

Just now, Ranryu said:

Regardless, can we all agree that books make the best friends? (Good, well written books.) I'm friends with hundreds of books, and none of them ever gossip about me or "accidentally" steal my phone.

Amen, sistah

18 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Up until maybe a year ago, all but one of my friends were boys. Now I'm friends with other girls, but sometimes I wonder why. Sure, plenty of girls are nice, but there's so much stupid drama. Boys just don't seem to have it to the same extent. 

Boys don't really talk about their drama. Not the same type of drama, at least. I think it's because we care less.