Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

2 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Telrao taps her narrow foot. "How do we do that?"

Bookwyrm pulled out a strange metal briefcase. When he opened it, it held a collection of strange machinery, vials for sedatives, and a timer.

"We could use this. Of course, if we have skilled Telepaths, Cytonics, or other people skilled in magical mental manipulation, we may be able to facilitate the shared dreamspace without the need for technology."

I'm being such a nerd right now.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

"Very well then." Wizard moves up to the board, stands on his hind legs, and begins pacing. "If we are to infiltrate Santa's subconscious. We will need a distraction to sneak Telrao and Insa inside. Then we need a way to sneak in a party that can enter Santa's subconciousness. Any questions so far?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Very well then." Wizard moves up to the board, stands on his hind legs, and begins pacing. "If we are to infiltrate Santa's subconscious. We will need a distraction to sneak Telrao and Insa inside. Then we need a way to sneak in a party that can enter Santa's subconciousness. Any questions so far?"

"I can lead the subconscious team," Bookwyrm said. "We'll need to plan an entire separate heist once we get into his mind, though. And we'll need a specialized team."

Mr. Misting piped up from the desk. "I'm an Elsecaller and can help with anything. I can use soulcasting but have no mobility on my own. I have a great knowledge of Santa's complex but again, cannot move on my own volition.". 

Edited by Mr. Misting

Telrao scribbles Tani under Distraction.

"We also need to remember those outposts." She circles the words cheer DEATH "And the fact that one of those cheery surprises could take us out."

"Bookwym could wear Mr Misting - he could double as a disguise."

Edited by Telrao

"Hold up. Right now the plan is to have you," Insanity motions to Telrao, "and I sneak in as elves with a shipment of candy that is really him," she gestures to Bookwyrm, "and his team in so they infiltrate Santa's subconscious. And we are doing this while Silhouette and Tani are causing distractions. And we also need to watch out for lots of these 'cherry' surprises."

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Hold up. Right now the plan is to have you," Insanity motions to Telrao, "and I sneak in as elves with a shipment of candy that is really him," she gestures to Bookwyrm, "and his team in so they infiltrate Santa's subconscious. And we are doing this while Silhouette and Tani are causing distractions. And we also need to watch out for lots of these 'cherry' surprises."

Wizard grins, his whiskers turning upwards. "Yes, though you won't have to deal with the cherry surprises. Mostly just the distractions, so me, Tani, and Silhouette. I'd be a better help as a distraction, they've been waiting to murder me for a long time."

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"We'd also need to make sure that no one intrudes on the subconscious team while we're all asleep," Bookwyrm said. "Time moves faster in dreams, but we'll still need at least half an hour of real time." He paused. "Can anyone here burn bendalloy?"

"We could just transport your bodies as well into his mindscape. Simple enough if you have a elsecaller."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

20 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"We could just transport your bodies as well into his mindscape. Simple enough if you have a elsecaller."

"The cognitive realm is something separate from his mindspace. We need to be asleep in order to enter it." Bookwyrm paused. "At least by the methods that I understand. The cognitive realm....is more of a place shaped and warped by the mental activity of all collective beings. Entering someone's specific mind, through dreams, is quite different. 

"Though," he continued, "You should still be able to use magic in the dream. Even if it's not actually occuring in the real world. So an Elsecaller would be appreciated."

Edited by The Bookwyrm