Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

7 hours ago, Morningtide said:

Purple is my indisputable favorite color

7 hours ago, Edema Ruh said:

yes

Purple is my favorite tooooo!!!

Mine too!!! It always has been and always will be, I am of the stubborn mindset that one’s favourite colour should not change! 

2 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Actually, I just realized that I can officially be let in here now! Woooooo!

Ayyyyy! Welcome! This is the thread for girls that at the moment is, ironically, populated mostly by non female identifying individuals (not that I’m helping that hehe). What’s your favourite colour? Also, is your pfp a Cryptic with the Cosmere symbol as its head holding a Koloss sword?! If so, that is awesome. If not, it’s still awesome :P 

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ayyyyy! Welcome! This is the thread for girls that at the moment is, ironically, populated mostly by non female identifying individuals (not that I’m helping that hehe). What’s your favourite colour? Also, is your pfp a Cryptic with the Cosmere symbol as its head holding a Koloss sword?! If so, that is awesome. If not, it’s still awesome :P 

…I thought it was a microscope. Whoopsy daisy

I might be the only other female here right now lol

24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

100% correct on the pfp. Cryptic with Cosmere shouldering a Koloss sword in a mistcloak. Made by the amazing Aspiring Writer, rest her chaotic soul (not dead just not on the shard anymore).

Edited by Koloss17

22 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

100% correct on the pfp. Cryptic with Cosmere shouldering a Koloss sword in scholar’s robes. Made by the amazing Aspiring Writer, rest her chaotic soul (not dead just not on the shard anymore).

Wow, I got it right! I’m awesome. :P Jk. Your pfp is very cool though.

Edited by Cinnamon
Confusing wording

6 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

…??!?!?

oh, I said I was awesome because I guessed it right. I was kidding. And then I said that Aspiring Writer was awesome because they made that and it is an awesome piece of art, the wording was weird.

Just now, Cinnamon said:

oh, I said I was awesome because I guessed it right. I was kidding. And then I said that Aspiring Writer was awesome because they made that and it is an awesome piece of art, the wording was weird.

Ngl I was about to have an existential crisis over Aspiring Writer reanimation

28 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A discussion about flirting I believe.

WELCOME BACK TELRAO!!!

11 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

People. We're weird.

As Wiz said, WELCOME BACK!!!!!

THANK YOU!! IT'S WONDERFUL TO BE BACK WITH Y'ALL!!

Flirting.....

exists. Yes that is what it does. 

To everyone who agreed that purple is the best: IT IS THE BEST AND IT IS AMAZING

On 4/21/2023 at 6:21 PM, Cinnamon said:

Ayyyyy! Welcome! This is the thread for girls that at the moment is, ironically, populated mostly by non female identifying individuals (not that I’m helping that hehe).

I'm female! This is a nice thread! Very chaotic tho

3 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

um... how does one tell if one's friend has a crush on oneself? Purely hypothetical, asking for a friend.

:sweat:

(asking the girls how they notice they behave and any guys that think they know)

uhhh hehehe I too would like to know this :unsure: Also purely hypothetical of course.