Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

17 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

um... how does one tell if one's friend has a crush on oneself? Purely hypothetical, asking for a friend.

:sweat:

(asking the girls how they notice they behave and any guys that think they know)

Ummm.....

I'm not super sure.

I guess just in general from what I've noticed there are generally three options

1. She'll be super nice to you
  2. She'll be super mean to you
  3. She'll avoid you at all costs

Of course if we're talking about a friend it would be more than normal.

And I could be completely wrong.

6 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ummm.....

I'm not super sure.

I guess just in general from what I've noticed there are generally three options

1. She'll be super nice to you
  2. She'll be super mean to you
  3. She'll avoid you at all costs

Of course if we're talking about a friend it would be more than normal.

And I could be completely wrong.

:blink:

this is terrifying. she has done 2 all the time, and occasionally does 1. plus the odd 3. I'm scared 

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Keep in mind that by being your friend sometimes these things may just be things she does.

uh... she's not a super close friend. We only know each other through ballroom. If I describe the behavior, could someone take a guess if she likes me or not? cause I have zero idea. Remember, this is all hypothetical 

may i come to the girls only sleepover????

im a trustworthy lil gay gender-fluid gremlin thingy who writes sad stuff and plays guitar and i’ll bring popcorn and snacks and also i will bring my switch and we can play mario kart :)

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

uh... she's not a super close friend. We only know each other through ballroom. If I describe the behavior, could someone take a guess if she likes me or not? cause I have zero idea. Remember, this is all hypothetical 

I could attempt to guess. But also like...every girl, like every person, is different and will have different behaviors around her crush.

6 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

im a trustworthy lil gay gender-fluid gremlin thingy who writes sad stuff and plays guitar and i’ll bring popcorn and snacks and also i will bring my switch and we can play mario kart :)

Of course! Welcome <33

10 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I could guess too.

You could also ask Bookwyrm though he insists he has no idea.

11 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Ooh yes welcome to the party!!!

11 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

mario kart wii is my favorite one.

2 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

I could guess too.

You could also ask Bookwyrm though he insists he has no idea.

11 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

I could attempt to guess. But also like...every girl, like every person, is different and will have different behaviors around her crush.

Of course! Welcome <33

Never mind, I think I have it figured out. Thanks though! 

7 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

i've never used a controller, but I'm good at remote and nunchuck and the controller is close to that. I'm not great with just remote unfortunately. 

I think that there is one of those that I haven't used but give it to me and give me a few races and I should be able to do pretty well with it.