Just now, The last Fae in the Woods said:

Last time was under 6 hours, I think (only have done that route twice)...

Wonder which route that was, because it would have to have combined multiple of the trails in our town. Cause I think most are a little more than ten miles, unless you take a dirt path out of the town. Have done that before.

In my stake there's this thing called Tour de Temple, where we bike a hundred miles over two days to get to the temple (and then we shower before we go into the temple.) It used to be only for boys but now it's for everyone over fourteen. I went last year and it was A W E S O M E.

12 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wonder which route that was, because it would have to have combined multiple of the trails in our town. Cause I think most are a little more than ten miles, unless you take a dirt path out of the town. Have done that before.

12 hours ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

Last time was under 6 hours, I think (only have done that route twice)...

Yessssssss I love biking!! I’m so happy I get a new bike for this year and we’re trying to get one that’s less than 20 lbs. (I mountain bike so we do it like entirely on dirt or rocks) All of you keep biking don’t stop it’s amazing ahcjekchwosjcheixhwixhsus :D

15 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

I mostly do roughly flat paths of dirt and gravel on a mountain bike, with a tiny bit of in city biking (after dinner 14 miles, full day 22).

So fun, so fun. I do longer rides sometimes, my longest was 56 miles, usually we do shorter steeper rides. 

10 hours ago, Tani said:

In my stake there's this thing called Tour de Temple, where we bike a hundred miles over two days to get to the temple (and then we shower before we go into the temple.) It used to be only for boys but now it's for everyone over fourteen. I went last year and it was A W E S O M E.

That's amazing.

8 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

I dunno how people do that. I hate running with all my soul.

Once your body gets used to the pain (moderately used to it) it's actually a great stress reliever. Also. I'm addicted. Not as much as when I was in high school, but I really enjoy the pain that comes with running for some reason. Dedicated runners are weird. It also helps when you're skinny (like me) and can have the excuse of, oh, I'm a runner.

1 hour ago, Gregorio said:

Once your body gets used to the pain (moderately used to it) it's actually a great stress reliever. Also. I'm addicted. Not as much as when I was in high school, but I really enjoy the pain that comes with running for some reason. Dedicated runners are weird. It also helps when you're skinny (like me) and can have the excuse of, oh, I'm a runner.

I can understand enjoying the pain, (there aren’t many things harder than mtb), and exercising can be a good stress reliever, but like…running? Really? Being skinny probably would help, but still.

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

I can understand enjoying the pain, (there aren’t many things harder than mtb), and exercising can be a good stress reliever, but like…running? Really? Being skinny probably would help, but still.

:lol: Ya. I just feel so...FAST. I honestly don't know why I love it so much.

Just now, Gregorio said:

:lol: Ya. I just feel so...FAST. I honestly don't know why I love it so much.

THATS IT! THATS THE DIFFERENCE! when I try to run, I feel SO slow.

I don’t know why I keep doing triathlons since I hate running so much. :P

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

THATS IT! THATS THE DIFFERENCE! when I try to run, I feel SO slow.

I don’t know why I keep doing triathlons since I hate running so much. :P

Lol. I was slow when I started. Man, I've never done a triathlon. I've wanted to marathons, but I lost my training consistency. Running with friends is also something that makes it so fun, once you've ran with them enough you can eventually talk while you run, and have some pretty hilarious conversations. Running definitely isn't for everyone though. All I know is I found it was for me, and I prolly need a break, my body started breaking down there for a moment.