8 minutes ago, Telrao said:

*confused female noises*

Does sanity count?

Wait you have more posts than me? I'm so much older than you. noooooo......

I think that sanity is a good one.

32 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

It does.

Deep question time!

What qualities, physical, mental, or psychological, do you believe a man should possess and why?

I'm not sure if I have anything to add for that. Impulse control is a thing I value in humans in general.

1 minute ago, cheeseman said:

What about our lack of the skill of conversing with the fair ladies who are known to us in the place known as *ahem*  "The Real World"?

Well, most of my friends are actually "fair ladies" as you put it, but I have a hard time conversing with everyone, so sure.

19 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Well, most of my friends are actually "fair ladies" as you put it, but I have a hard time conversing with everyone, so sure.

Same here...

My writing group, except for me, is all girls. For whatever reason, it's always been easier for me to talk to a girl than to another guy. I have guy friends, but we don't talk very often.

And when we do talk, I have almost none of the same interests.

26 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Same here...

My writing group, except for me, is all girls. For whatever reason, it's always been easier for me to talk to a girl than to another guy. I have guy friends, but we don't talk very often.

And when we do talk, I have almost none of the same interests.

Same. Though, I took most of my interests from other people, and they just happened to not match with most teenage boys. I guarantee if I was friends with more boys our interests would match. My personality molds extremely quickly. Actually, I'm pretty sure my personality is just things I've taken from other people.

36 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Same. Though, I took most of my interests from other people, and they just happened to not match with most teenage boys. I guarantee if I was friends with more boys our interests would match. My personality molds extremely quickly. Actually, I'm pretty sure my personality is just things I've taken from other people.

Isn’t this everybody though? I’ve been in all guy and all girl (excluding me of course) friend groups and the vibe is very different. I don’t think either is any easier than the other, but I do find deeper friendships in guy groups. 

12 hours ago, cheeseman said:

What about our lack of the skill of conversing with the fair ladies who are known to us in the place known as *ahem*  "The Real World"?

Communicating with girls is terrifying. 

Most of my friends are guys :P

Just now, TheAlpha929 said:

I’m a guy, and one of my friends who is also a guy has a ton of friends who are girls, and I’m just like, how? Tell me how! He also has curly blonde hair, so I’m sure that helps.

Reveal hidden contents

My sentences are making increasingly less sense

if you find the secret tell me

...Talking to young women I take it, in the real world too... I know how to help, it involves depression and acceptance.
1. Accept you have a problem
2. Read a lot of the Cosmere
3. Repeat.

If you can handle the glaring light of the real world, let's toast to your success.

7 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

...Talking to young women I take it, in the real world too... I know how to help, it involves depression and acceptance.
3. Repeat.

If you can handle the glaring light of the real world, let's toast to your success.

I feel like it's less of glaring light and more a military grade laser burning out your eyes

8 hours ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

3. Repeat.

You can always talk to a knowledgeable Cosmere girl here on the shard ;)

Spoiler

No this isn't me, I'm a guy.

Edited by Cone Slice