This clan is for Stormlight Archive fans who are Dustbringers--if you don't know if you are or not, take the quiz here: https://www.brandonsanderson.com/the-ten-orders-of-knights-radiant/. This guild will focus on the Stormlight Archive, not other series' unless it has a direct relationship to the topic that we are talking about.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/7/2020 at 5:41 PM, Ookla the Grammatical said:

I have a character who is one of these, does anyone mind if I use you guys as a source of answers to any random questions I may have?

While technically I don't mind, I don't really know much (Except they break stuff and get to slide around)

13 hours ago, Ookla the Bored said:

While technically I don't mind, I don't really know much (Except they break stuff and get to slide around)

Wow, really? :P

Yeah, that's about as far as I've gotten. Well, she made the banister on a staircase slippery once and let other people slide down it. That's okay, I think.

• 3 months later...
On 12/9/2020 at 10:58 PM, Condensation said:

Wow, really? :P

Yeah, that's about as far as I've gotten. Well, she made the banister on a staircase slippery once and let other people slide down it. That's okay, I think.

Ya that works.

Also they seek self mastery.

I'm a Dustbringer and a Chaos Demon.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...