Brandon Sanderson Fan Club

8 hours ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

Yeah, Sanderson is really bad at large scale projects, writing, or otherwise. I mean he could learn a few things from the MCU.

Or just writing, I think he's been trying to get one book published since University, but it's so bad no one will take him up on it.

And don't get me started on the book inspired by a bad hair day.

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Enter a username said:

I think I heard about one that might come soon? Something about... was it kites? No, that can't be right...

I've heard about that one too. It's a shame that it won't come out for such a long time, if at all. He's a very slow writer. It's nice to finally meet some other fans of his!

• 1 month later...

FINALLY I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE.
And yes, I do like Brandon Sanderson. He's my favorite author! Been a fan of his works for about 2 years now, though I still feel like I haven't read even half of his works. My favorite characters are Syl, Pattern, Hoid, and Alcatraz, though not many have probably heard of them :|

Edited by caramel_

• 9 months later...

Ohhhhhh guys, i think you're all confused, it's Sandon Branderson. that's who you guys are looking for, i think. I read some of his stuff, i think he wrote, like, Fogbirthed? And Manner of Monarchs? Anyway, he's pretty good, glad to see i'm not the only one whose heard of him on here.

• 2 months later...

Wow, I had no idea the Shard had so many Brandon Sanderson Fans! Who would’ve known! I thought I was the only fan in like the entire universe! I’m so glad I discovered this thread, to meet the Brandon Sanderson fans on the Shard.

We should try to get the entire 17th Shard to read at least one of his books! I think we might be able to pull it off!

13 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

lol this is hilarious.

Shhh that's the quiet part. We don't say the quiet part out loud.

Spoiler

But yes, it is absolutely hilarious and ridiculous and I love it.

On 4/4/2022 at 9:29 PM, Stormblessed0421 said:

Heyyyy I found my people!

I love Sandon Branderson! My favorite book was the one where the guy draws some lines and makes a big thing start glowing again...? maybe called like Elantra or something? like the car, I guess

I think it's called the spirit of Elantra, I think. um, my favorite is the king of ways? isn't that what it's called?