33 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

A knife?

Exp’s home address?

Umm…

A few million dollars?

A dog?

To be a bestselling author?

I need a lot of things actually

1. I can help you there. (let's rob a restaurant together!)

2. I can help you there. (let's rob my house together!

3. I can help you there (let's rob a bank together!)

4. I can help you there (let's rob an animal shelter together!)

5. I can help you there (let's use that million dollars to buy like a trillion copies of a book we sell for 1 cent each!)

6. Need I say more?

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

1. I can help you there. (let's rob a restaurant together!)

2. I can help you there. (let's rob my house together!

3. I can help you there (let's rob a bank together!)

4. I can help you there (let's rob an animal shelter together!)

5. I can help you there (let's use that million dollars to buy like a trillion copies of a book we sell for 1 cent each!)

6. Need I say more?

this--

this is a little thing that makes me happy.

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Murdering people who eat snails.

Painfully.

And slowly.

And without feeling bad.

*French groan*

Edited by Just a Silvereye
The message was written twice for some reason

Twenty One Pilots. Favorite band ever. Their music makes it easier for me to breathe. And I know some people think they are weird or emo but I couldn't care less. This band makes me so happy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meeting someone who’s seen Dune 19 times and named their bike Timothee Chalamet jr (she’s young. It’s ok. I get to mentor her this year and I will not dampen any obsessions)

When younger kids look up to you

iCe cReAm

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Meeting someone who’s seen Dune 19 times and named their bike Timothee Chalamet jr (she’s young. It’s ok. I get to mentor her this year and I will not dampen any obsessions)

When younger kids look up to you

iCe cReAm

Did someone mention Dune?

Someone mentioning Dune is a little thing that makes me happy.

The first steps you take on the beach in the morning when the breeze is blowing gently through your hair, you can smell the salt, but the sun isn't glaring yet, and the sand isn't hot yet.

The quiet hiss of waves upon the ever-stretching army of sand at dawn, when you can see the sun, when the world is new, when you look upon that which your Father has made and you can feel Him standing there with you, pleased at how you are enjoying His masterpiece. When the sky seems to go straight up to Heaven, you almost feel like you could reach up and touch it. Alone on the beach, the day spreading before you, His hand making everything into patterns as beautiful as the surf. 

When the words flow.

When the morning smells like a distant happy memory and you find yourself smiling.

When you're walking and you find the perfect little pebble. Yo slip it into your pocket and whisper to it the great thing it will become under your careful hand.

When the art arts.

• 2 weeks later...

When my friends reach out to me and talk to me come see me anything... I'm always the one who reached out I'm always the one who just is trying in a relationship nobody else seems to care so when one of them talks to me it is the best thing in the world.. but it then reminds me how much I'm not talked to...

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

When my friends reach out to me and talk to me come see me anything... I'm always the one who reached out I'm always the one who just is trying in a relationship nobody else seems to care so when one of them talks to me it is the best thing in the world.. but it then reminds me how much I'm not talked to...

*hug*