Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

“Okay...” Lloyd beheads one of the creatures. “Want don’t let them get behind us.” Lloyd backs up, trying to form I bit of a barricade with the others.

There are enough monsters for everyone, control as many as you want.:D

12 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd smirks. “That’s debatable.” Lloyd gets into a defensive sword stance. “What will serve the world more? Me getting killed and you all save the world and Aryanna or all of us getting killed by these things?” They creatures turn to look at them all, they look at them, then attack...

"Save the world? From what?"

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Save the world? From what?"

Lloyd swipes his sword at the creatures, trying to make them back away, they wouldn’t. “Whatever the Talon wants to know, it’s a game changer, they would rarely send me on missions so this one was important.” Lloyd said well stabbing a creature through the neck.

Edited by A Windrunner

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd swipes his sword at the creatures, trying to make them back away, they wouldn’t. “Whatever the Talon wants to know, it’s a game changer, they would rarely send me on missions so this one was important.” Lloyd said well staving a creature through the neck.

Janice stayed behind Lloyd, keeping him between her and... whatever those things were. "What were they sending you to do?"

“When I heard about that and saw you, that’s when I decided to betray the Talon.” One of the creatures scratches Lloyd’s arm, he grits his teeth in pain as a little blood starts to flow out of the cut, Lloyd kills the creature who did it but the damage is done, the creatures(encouraged by their friend’s success) attack with even more ferocity.

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

“When I heard about that and saw you, that’s when I decided to betray the Talon.” One of the creatures scratches Lloyd’s arm, he grits his teeth in pain as a little blood starts to flow out of the cut, Lloyd kills the creature who did it but the damage is done, the creatures(encouraged by their friend’s success) attack with even more ferocity.

"I... I--" Janice winced as the creature cut Lloyd.

Lloyd takes a few more hits, and then stumbles back sword hitting the wall, the blade burst into flames, purple flames. The creatures shy back from the flame, Lloyd laughs “This should make things easier.”

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

Alright guys imma try and rejoin this.

I support this.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice shies away from Lloyd.

Lloyd swipes with the sword, the flame adding an extra bite as it ignites any creatures in his way.

You never really gave us a character sheet idea

Jay carefully knocks a few of the strange creatures down with his staff, focusing more on defending the group than offensive capabilities. He's still not at full strength 

Edit: And Hoid, you're welcome too. I have worldbuilding in the first post. If you want to do something unique, PM me

Edited by Negative_Null