Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

7 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Wait what? That's... not how that works

You know how his veil is super strong? That’s because he had been using nectar in the past to make it stronger, now he is getting corrupted. Is that how it works?

11 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Nope, not an option. If you take her, you have to take me too." Cadenza put her hands on her hips, then goes back to swinging at the creatures.

"Cadenza... I'll be fine."

10 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

“No.” Lloyd said, obviously crying as he said it. “I’ve never had(sob) friends like you guys before(sob) you are willing to sacrifice yourselves for others(sob) and, well that’s not a trait many people I know have.” Lloyd stabbed a creature that had gotten to close to him. “I can’t lose you!” Lloyd began to weep more openly, he sat up against the wall and hugged his knees, starring blankly into the distance.

"Both of you, I'll be fine."

Yeah, I'm just gonna... ignore all the plot stuff.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"It'll... It'll be dangerous."

Vapor's been bugging me, I'm here to say that I'm not planning or trying to take center stage on this one. Cadenza doesn't know anything, she just wants to protect her new friend.

"Well, I know that. And all of this is assuming that Lloyd's okay with it. Lloyd, what do you say?"

@A Windrunner

Just act like that weird eye stuff never happened, because now that I think about it, it probably wouldn’t make any sense.

“I could take you both in, but I don’t know what will happen, Janice they, what if they want to dissect you or something! I can’t let either of you do this.” Lloyd stabs at any creatures that get to close to him.

4 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

“I could take you both in, but I don’t know what will happen, Janice they, what if they want to dissect you or something! I can’t let either of you do this.” Lloyd stabs at any creatures that get to close to him.

"What else do you want us to do, Lloyd? Are we all just supposed to run in there and expect them not to kill us? Do we have any other choice at this point?"