Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

"Sure thing" Maddy said, trying her hardest not to blink. She hoped the others knew that she wouldn't be the stuffy kind of bodyguard.

Tulcam smiled to himself subtly, "very good." He nodded to the rest of the group, "I'll be back as soon as I can, or at the very least I'll send word." With that, the colonel walked towards the gangplank and off of the ship.

8 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well... it's kind of hard to explain, but basically... I used my time in Janice's body to learn how to take full control of other people. As for how I escaped, at least partially... well, I'm less yevon than the Queen expected. She didn't extract my entire soul to punish. I had something she didn't expect: attachment."

"Ah, interesting. Attachment to what?"

4 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz blinked, "Oh. So how do I save you? How do I get out of here?"

"Hang on... I don't like being in someone else's body very much. Here, lemme..."

Suddenly, a sliver of Trace's soul just popped out of the officer's body. As her own soul, she could finally appear as she actually was, ableit see-through. She looked similar to Janice, but only because of all the Traces covering her. All childlike features that she had adapted to in Janice's body were gone, replaced by the form of a more mature and--in Trace's own humble opinion--way hotter young woman probably in her twenties. She had taken to a similar style of what Janice had worn: sleeveless shirt, trousers, and a cloak. In addition to that, though, she had pulled on a fedora, which shadowed over her vibrant red eyes.

"Like what you see?" She grinned.

10 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hang on... I don't like being in someone else's body very much. Here, lemme..."

Suddenly, a sliver of Trace's soul just popped out of the officer's body. As her own soul, she could finally appear as she actually was, ableit see-through. She looked similar to Janice, but only because of all the Traces covering her. All childlike features that she had adapted to in Janice's body were gone, replaced by the form of a more mature and--in Trace's own humble opinion--way hotter young woman probably in her twenties. She had taken to a similar style of what Janice had worn: sleeveless shirt, trousers, and a cloak. In addition to that, though, she had pulled on a fedora, which shadowed over her vibrant red eyes.

"Like what you see?" She grinned.

"Woah." Cruz still couldn't help but wonder if he was hallucinating up some beautiful woman. "You look... older."

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"Woah." Cruz still couldn't help but wonder if he was hallucinating up some beautiful woman. "You look... older."

"I told you, I'm, like, a couple thousand years old. I was just hiding out in Janice's body." She adjusted her hat. "Alright, I'd love to spring you out, but the situation is... delicate. I'm not sure what to do yet, so I'll just let the real Hawlay take custody of you while I figure something out. I can stay with you, though, without anyone else seeing me."

10 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Tulcam smiled to himself subtly, "very good." He nodded to the rest of the group, "I'll be back as soon as I can, or at the very least I'll send word." With that, the colonel walked towards the gangplank and off of the ship.

"Alright." Cadenza gave a mock salute.

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I told you, I'm, like, a couple thousand years old. I was just hiding out in Janice's body." She adjusted her hat. "Alright, I'd love to spring you out, but the situation is... delicate. I'm not sure what to do yet, so I'll just let the real Hawlay take custody of you while I figure something out. I can stay with you, though, without anyone else seeing me."

"...What, like in my head?" Cruz shrugged. "Sure."

5 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

"...What, like in my head?" Cruz shrugged. "Sure."

2 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

@Channelknight Fadran

"Also," Cruz added, "I might have a way to get me out of here, but I want to give the justice system a chance first."

"Yeah, I was thinking we should do that. Here, I'll get you something to eat." Trace popped back into Hawlay's body and stepped out the door. "Hey! I don't know who was in charge of this guy, but he's a criminal, not an outcast! Get him something to eat before he passes out!"

@The Ward's Guard

I drawin' Cruz and Trace now.

42 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Go ahead!

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

57 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, I was thinking we should do that. Here, I'll get you something to eat." Trace popped back into Hawlay's body and stepped out the door. "Hey! I don't know who was in charge of this guy, but he's a criminal, not an outcast! Get him something to eat before he passes out!"

@The Ward's Guard

"Again," Cruz said, "Passes out again. I have a granola bar in my gun but I doubt anyone wants to track it down."

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza walked in. "Yeah, sorry. I don't have food... all I can make is ice. And we already did that."

"I have a granola bar in a compartment in my pistol." Cruz noted, "Does anyone know where my weapons went? Were they transferred to you, law enforcement lady, or did the colonel take them?"

This is also a real question. Where the heck are his weapons right now?

4 hours ago, Fallapede said:

Go for it. Action always catches up, whether you like it or not.

:ph34r:

Vespyr feels the weight of the Queen's mind bear down on her. Where are you? You can't have flown far, you useless waste of Qhoral. Why did it have to be the blind one that got away?