Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 hour ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Vespyr quietly stepped outside the house.  There wasn't really a back door to sneak out of, and he didn't much like the idea of trying to get away out the window.  He'd just have to face the shame and condemnation another time before he left.  He still had his pack, and he'd bundled the nectar in it.  He wasn't sure how to repay Brother Sparrow, especially since the man had apparently unknowingly let him stay.  What person in their right mind would have let him stay otherwise?  He'd been foolish.  His winds glossed over the crowd of Janice's friends, searching, as if they were as faceless as he himself was.  His winds settled on the preoccupied Janice, but he didn't dare attempt to draw any attention to himself.  

Vespyr gathered the strength within him, taking a long draft of Nectar, and prepared to ride his storm of winds into the sky.

Brother Sparrow surreptitiously broke off from the group and moved over to stand near Vespyr. "Did you truly believe that I would not have sheltered you, had I known the truth? I am no judge of men. All I ask is that you do what you can to redress your actions, rather than running away from their consequences. Janice seems to bear no ill will towards you, but I have little doubt that the others do. I would suggest that you ask for their forgiveness, or at least how you might earn it. I will not keep you here against your will, but your condition is fragile, and I fear that you may... fall back into old habits."

1 hour ago, Fallapede said:

Brother Sparrow surreptitiously broke off from the group and moved over to stand near Vespyr. "Did you truly believe that I would not have sheltered you, had I known the truth? I am no judge of men. All I ask is that you do what you can to redress your actions, rather than running away from their consequences. Janice seems to bear no ill will towards you, but I have little doubt that the others do. I would suggest that you ask for their forgiveness, or at least how you might earn it. I will not keep you here against your will, but your condition is fragile, and I fear that you may... fall back into old habits."

Vespyr stared at the Sparrow, if an eyeless man could stare.  "Forgiveness is something I would not expect, ask, demand, or deserve.  Redress for my crimes is something I would not force others to bear.  I am a burden, and I would not expect anyone to bear it."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh! Right." Janice shrugged. "I don't know. I just kinda want to get out of this stuff..." she gestured at the clothing Vespyr had supplied Trace: brown, ugly drawstring sweater and trousers.

"Yeah, I believe that." Cadenza considered for a moment. "Maybe something blue or light purple?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Yeah, I believe that." Cadenza considered for a moment. "Maybe something blue or light purple?"

"How's about we worry about getting to the store first and then see what I should wear?"

I've got several ideas, but none of them are finalized. Feel free to PM me about some ideas.