Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

2 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

((They got out of the room with closed doors?))

said I wanted a TL;DR, don't look at me :P 

Just assume that the post was irrelevant or poofed or something, I don't care. Whatever works.

28 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

((Nah, you can skip the fight.))

After a long and drawn out escape, the fugitives escaped.  Cruz, however, did not escape without a mark on his reputation.  Primrose, his most ardent advocate for innocence, had been brutally attacked and was recovering at a hospital from a minor head trauma.  Several guards had been shot, albeit not fatally.  The city had made an unprecedented ruling; Cruz was condemned, wanted dead or alive, preferably dead.  Although most with a brain assumed he had help of some sort, some attributed all the miraculous attacks and shots and weaponry to the individual, and curfew was enacted.  No one was to travel alone at night, for their own safety.  

Edited by ProfetessaOscura

3 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

((Nah, you can skip the fight.))

After a long and drawn out escape, the fugitives escaped.  Cruz, however, did not escape without a mark on his reputation.  Primrose, his most ardent advocate for innocence, had been brutally attacked and was recovering at a hospital from a minor head trauma.  Several guards had been shot, and there were a few casualties.  The city had made an unprecedented ruling; Cruz was condemned, wanted dead or alive, preferably dead.  Although most with a brain assumed he had help of some sort, some attributed all the miraculous attacks and shots and weaponry to the individual, and curfew was enacted.  No one was to travel alone at night, for their own safety.  

Nani? People were shot? Why? And by whom?

18 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

Cruz, however, did not escape without a mark on his reputation.

But... but... he's innocent!

Cruz took a deep breath of fresh air. The smell of freedom.

He twirled the dagger the girl had given him and then looked to her. ((@Random Bystander))

"Need this back?" he asked, then without waiting for an answer, he added, "Can we leave Raodea? I don't feel safe here in Raodea."

@Channelknight Fadran

And... who else am I missing?

2 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

He twirled the dagger the girl had given him and then looked to her. ((@Random Bystander))

"Need this back?" he asked, then without waiting for an answer, he added, "Can we leave Raodea? I don't feel safe here in Raodea."

@Channelknight Fadran

"Yep." She deftly grabbed the dagger, and slid it into it's sheath.

3 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

@Channelknight Fadran

"There's one place they're not going to find you." Janice poked her head out from the boat's helm. "Not for a little while, anyways."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"There's one place they're not going to find you." Janice poked her head out from the boat's helm. "Not for a little while, anyways."

"Oh, hello! Janice, wasn't it?" Cruz said. He realized he was still a mess from the trial. Prison hadn't been kind to his hairstyle.

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"Oh, hello! Janice, wasn't it?" Cruz said. He realized he was still a mess from the trial. Prison hadn't been kind to his hairstyle.

"...Yeah." She fiddled with her fingers uncomfortably. "We're going to Vespyr's island. She can help us save Trace from the... she can help us save Trace."

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz cursed to himself and shivered.

Hey, bud, I don't like him much either, but if he's against the Queen, then he's an ally. Trace patted him on the shoulder. Alright, Janice, can you do latitude and longitude?

"Lattertude and long what now?" Janice asked, confused.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Hey, bud, I don't like him much either, but if he's against the Queen, then he's an ally. Trace patted him on the shoulder. Alright, Janice, can you do latitude and longitude?

"Lattertude and long what now?" Janice asked, confused.

"Against the Queen?" Cruz asked, "Since when?"

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I think there's some belowdecks. Maddy and Aryanna should be down there."

@Matrim's Dice @Vapor

Cruz descends below the decks in search of something to eat—and, preferably, something he could use as a weapon.

"Aryanna?" he called. A name he might've heard once before, unlike the other one.

Always on a boat, this RP.

25 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Cruz descends below the decks in search of something to eat—and, preferably, something he could use as a weapon.

"Aryanna?" he called. A name he might've heard once before, unlike the other one.

Don't worry. Soon we be on an ISLAND.

...which is also this RP. Dang it.

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I think there's some belowdecks. Maddy and Aryanna should be down there."

@Matrim's Dice @Vapor

42 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Yes? Who is it?"